1978 Irwin 52 Ketch “Downtime”
***DO NOT LET HER AGE FOOL YOU. Re-fit in 2017***
**Like a Fine Wine she has gotten better with age & love**
Turn-Key, Cruising Ready to say the least.
Attention to detail is an understatement
Recent Insurance Survey completed 8/2022 Including Rigging inspection.
Whether you are searching for a Bluewater capable cruiser, a Dock queen that will be all the rage in your harbor/marina, a live-aboard with ample space….. “Downtime” checks all the boxes and will surely be the envy of any harbor or marina she enters. This 1978 Irwin 52 “Downtime” Ketch will rival any of her newer/longer (Irwin 54) sister-ships with her upgrades and re-fit comparable to very few.
Stem to Stern Re-Fit completed in 2017 with constant attention to detail and maintenance since completed. Every component of “Down Time’s” build was reviewed and refurbished or replaced as needed.
If you are looking for an affordable, spacious cruising sailboat that has been brought to exceptional standards…Look no further!
Her specs are enviable.. Below are a few of her upgrades & notable maintenance:
- **Engine Oil, Trans Fluid & Racors changed on regular intervals per ships log**
- New Uphoulstry & Foam throughout all soft goods 4/22
- New Master Matteress 12/20
- Oil, Transmission & Racors Changed 4/22
- Generator 200 AMP Battery 4/22
- Six new Group 31 batteries 10/21
- Guest Head complete Remodel, Corian, sink, electro San & Head 2021
- Bottom Paint 11/19
- Awlgrip paint hull and deck 11/16
- Re-wired 120v circuits
- New 120v electrical panel
- 12v wiring reviewed and addressed
- New AIMS 2000 watt inverter 100 amp charger 2021
- New dodger and bimini full enclosure
- New Lofrans windlass
- New stack pack with Lazy Jacks
- New sail covers and genoa sacrificial
- New hatch covers
- New propane lines and manifolds
- New aft 30 gallon holding tank