NEW LISTING- This Jarvis Newman exemplifies meticulous care, consistently maintained at a high standard to ensure its pristine condition.
The current owner has always had it maintained to a high level of care and has always had the brightwork professionally done giving it a stunning elegant look.
The current owner has had it for 12 years and is just moving out of boating for a while but is eagerly anticipating his last trip up the coast. The past 12 years he has sailed from the Chesapeake to the Bahamas annually and has logged it all.
- Freshly Rebuilt Engine
- New Bow Thruster Shaft & Blade
- Rebuilt Hydraulic Steering at the Main Helm
- Fresh Generator Starter
- KVH TV Antennae & New Television
- Viking Life Raft Addition
- Replaced Canvas Throughout (excluding the swim platform)
- Upgraded Aluminum-Bottom Tug Dinghy
- Recent Bottom Paint
- Expertly Repacked Rudder and Propeller Stuffing Boxes for Enhanced Reliability
Maintenance records, including a detailed fuel log with approximately 45,000 gallons of consumption, underscore the dedication to the vessel’s optimal performance.
Now scheduling virtual & in person tours.
Beam: 15 ft
Number of heads: 2Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.