Located In: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Por Que No is a good example of the legendary Nauticat Pilothouse 40, designed by Sparkman and Stevens and built by Sitala Yachts in Finland.
She features two cabin, two head teak interior layout with stunning pilothouse 270-degree views with seating for four around a teak table.
Featuring a v berth forward with head, a redesigned galley that is good at sea or in port, a large salon with an inside steering station, comfortable pilothouse and large aft stateroom.
The boat is set up for worldwide cruising!
Other features include:
- Inside steering station with removable helm seat
- Yanmar 110 hp diesel engine (1442 hours)
- Redesigned galley
- 9.5kw Phasor generator
- CruiseAir air conditioning
- New Highfield 260 dinghy and Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard
- New Viking 6-man liferaft
- Dinghy davits
- North Main and genoa
Full SpecsBoat Name
Por Que No
Beam: 13.08 ft
Maximum Draft: 5.75 ft
Displacement: 30,865 lb
Ballast: 8,819 lb
Bridge Clearance: 60.25 ft
Dry Weight: 30,865 lb
Headroom: 6.33 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 110|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (187 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (187 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
All the way forward is the "V" berth with center filler that makes into a double with storage below. The is storage on both sides of the berth. To port, there is an upper berth and a hanging locker. Above there is a hatch for ventilation and light.
A door makes this a private cabin. The interior wood is teak and it is air-conditioned.
Aft is the forward head with a marine toilet, sink, and vanity. The plumbing for the head has been upgraded.
Next aft is the galley, with the four-burner Force 10 stove and stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water. There is also a freezer here and a microwave above.
To starboard is the refrigeration with pull-out stainless steel drawers There is a lot of counter space here as well.
Up two stairs and you are in the main salon. To port is the table with seating in the pilothouse area with great views out of the pilothouse windows. Under the table and below the floorboards is the 9.5 KW Phasor generator. Under the main floorboard is the 110 hp Yanmar diesel engine.
To starboard is the inside steering station and chart area. Above is numerous electronics and the engine start switch.
There are 270 degrees views from the pilothouse area.
Continuing aft and down two steps is the aft cabin. Immediately to starboard is the master head with ensuite shower, vanity, and marine toilet.
There is a large comfortable queen berth with storage below along with numerous storage areas to port and starboard. There are Raymarine ST 60+ wind, depth, and graphic displays near the head of the berth.
This cabin is fully air-conditioned.
- Raymarine ST 60+, wind, depth ,speed
- Raymarine ST 60+ graphic
- Aft Cabin
- Raymarine ST 60+ depth, speed and graphic
- Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST 60+ tridata
- New Raymarine wind speed and direction
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot
- Icom ICM 424 VHF
- 12v electrical system
- 50 amp 240v shore power
- 120 amp alternator on the engine
- 20-gallon hot water heater
- Heart 2500 inverter/battery charger
- 6 pairs of 6-volt deep cycle golf cart batteries totaling 1125 amp hours for the house and 225 amp-hour batteries for the engine start (New 2021)
- Newmar three-phase smart charger
- 12v electrical panel, rebuilt in 2015
- Propane detector
- H2 Gas Mitigation System
- 2 X 16000 BTU air conditioners
- New 12 USB outlets in v berth, galley, salon and aft stateroom
- New L.E.D. lighting with red option
- New GFI's
- Yanmar HJH4-HTE 110 hp diesel engine (1696 hrs)
- 9.5 kw Phasor Marken diesel generator (592 hrs)
- New Raycor fuel filter kit for the generator
- Hart Systems "Tank Tender"
- Max prop
- New tachometer on the pedestal
- New engine room blowers
Deck Gear, Sails, Rigging, Cockpit
- Selden alloy mast and boom
- Mizzen boom raised 18" for better cockpit clearance
- New mizzen halyard
- 12v LeFranz Tigres windlass with foot switches
- 55 lb Rochna anchor (2021) with 340 feet of 5/16 chain
- 70 lb CQR anchor
- Harken roller furler on genoa
- Profurl roller furler on staysail
- North 8.8 oz fully battened mainsail, with three reef points, 365 sq' with Dutchman reefing system
- North Mizzen sail, 8oz,124 sq ' with 2 reefs and Dutchman system
- North 105% Genoa, 7.8 oz, 491 sq '
- North 95% staysail,7.8 oz 254 sq '
- Solid handrails with teak caps and sunbrella covers
- Teak decking
- Bomar hatches
- Windshield with dodger attached
- Bimini and awning
- Whitlock pedestal hydraulic steering
- Cockpit cushions
- Boarding ladder
- Outboard motor bracket
- 6 winches servicing the mainmast, cockpit, and Mizzen mast
- Numerous cleats, lines, fenders
- 8 opening ports in the aft stateroom
- Opening hatches over V berth and 2 in the main salon
- Sliding windows in pilothouse
- New hot/cold cockpit shower
Safety Equipment and Dinghy
- Viking 6 man liferaft (11- 2021) in valise
- Lifering Overboard Rescue System
- Life Jackets
- Flares and horn (11-2021)
- Navigation lights
- MOB pole with strobe and lifering
- Deck floodlight
- 2021 Yamaha 9.9 outboard motor
- 2021 Highfield Classic 260 with bow locker
- Iridium Go
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.