The BREWER OCEANIC 43 is one of the finest deep water cruising boats under 70 feet ever designed. It has been said that Ted Brewer got it exactly right on this vessel. Built by Pan-Oceanic Marine in Manila, Philippines, it is designed to accommodate the need for a true blue water, cutter rigged cruiser, with a legitimate two station pilothouse arrangement to add comfort and safety in heavy weather. The Pan Oceanic 43 is a confirmed passage maker. The family of Brewer Oceanics have been around long enough now to be tried and true, proving themselves over and over as one of the foremost offshore cruising yachts. The flush deck design offers easy access to the fore-deck, as well as increased living space below. The cutaway under body below, known as the Brewer bite, has reduced wetted surface with its cutaway
forefoot, skeg protected rudder, and keel protected propeller. The signature Brewer cockpit offers excellent visibility from the outside helm station, and incredible comfort from the pilothouse steering station.
The following are some of the unique characteristics of this Oceanic 43′ Cutter S/Y DUENDE:
- The layout between port and starboard is very well balanced with heads and berths on each side of the vessel. This makes for ideal comfort on either tack in any sort of seaway.
- She was ordered with hull insulation from the waterline to the deck. The insulation is composed of 1″ foam covered with 2 layers of fiberglass. This makes for an incredibly quiet boat underway and also keeps the interior warmer in cold climates and quite cool in hot climates.
- The canoe stern design not only provides great safety in a following sea, but also prevents ?hull slap? at the stern when at anchor or at the dock. The slap of water beneath an overhanging stern is an irritating noise, particularly while one is trying to sleep.
- Seasoned cruisers know the value of the huge fuel and water tank-age on board, which is unmatched when compared to other modern heavy displacement boats.
- Her stern customized platform and ladder area great to jump to the water and fishing.
- Vetus Bow Thruster.
Duende V went trough a huge refit in 2022.
NEW HULL PAINT
NEW BATTERIESBLISTERS FIXEDBOTTOM PAINT
RUDDER RE FORCED
TEAK DECK REPAIRED AND SANDED
NEW BATTERY CHARGERNWE BOW THRUSTER CONTROLNEW JABSCO FRESH WATER PUMP
The galley has everything close to hand and vast storage, the large forward facing countertop houses 50 litre fridge compartment.
Double stainless sink.
4 burner gas stove and oven
ELECTRICS AND BATTERIES:
The yacht’s AC system is 110 VAC, a 110 VAC shore power inlet and step The yacht’s DC system is 12VDC.ProNautic 1250P Marine Charger, 12V/50A (2022)Batteries:
6 4D House Batteries (2022)1 start battery (2022)Charging:Air 30 Primus Wind Power
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONRaymarine Auto pilot
Icom Sigle side Band
Vetus Bow Thruster
ENGINE:Sole Diesel SM 75 2000 Hrs (1998)
Water pump (2021)
MAST/ RIGGING:Furles Selden Furlex S Model For Genoa
Furler Selden Furlex S Model For Jib
Mast furling main sail system
Full Height mast steps.
Rigging inspected and overhauled (2017) Before cruising across the Caribbean.
DECK GEAR:Lewmar 2 StbLewamr 2 Port SideLewmar 2Lewmas Mast 2
Windlass Quick (2021)
100 ft chain
Bruce Stainless Steel Anchor
Mainsail (2019 – Average conditions)Genoa (2018 – Average conditions)
DINGHY & OUTBOARDS:8 HP YAMAHA
COVERS AND OWNING:
Cockpit full coverFull set of cockpit cushion
EXTRAS:Westinghouse Portable Generator
LG Portable Air Conditioning
110V Medium fridge installed in twin cabin
Spares for electrical, plumbing, engine etc
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13 ft
Maximum Draft: 5.58 ft
Displacement: 27,500 lb
Ballast: 9,000 lb
Bridge Clearance: 74 ft
Dry Weight: 27,500 lb
Engine Brand: Sole Diesel
Engine Model: SM75
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 75|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (125 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (90 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.