Located In: Key Largo, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Steel
BLOODY PIRATE IS A WELL MAINTAINED STEEL-HULL SCHOONER RECENT (COI), USCG CERTIFICATION She is the perfect ship for sunset cruises, day snorkel trips or youth groups. License for 38 people for day and or 24 overnight charters Long term BSA/SEABASE contract available. OWNER IS LEAVING THE MONOHULL BUSINESS BRING OFFERS
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 16 ft
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 215|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (55 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (250 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (25 Gallon)
Number of heads: 2Additional Information
- Full Equipment and All Safety Gear.
- Blood Red Sails in Good Condition
- Standing Running Gear, Recently Inspected and Upgraded
- New Deck Cushions and Covers.
- Recent Yard Time
- 10' Rib Dingy/9.8 Hp,
- Ready To Charter
Sails and Running Rigging:
- SAILS: 1-Fore Sail, 1-Main Sail,1-Square Sail, 3-Head Sails, 1-Granny,
- Painted Aluminum Masts, Top Masts, Booms, Gaffs and Yard Arms.
- Stepped On Deck Over Adequate Vertical supports.
- Combined Open Body Chrome/Bronze and Closed Body Bronze Turnbuckles.
- SS Toggles as Necessary.
- New Double Bobstay and Whisker Stays.
- New 1X19 SS Standing Rigging Fitted with Combined Norseman and Stalock Terminal Ends, Inboard Welded Steel Chain Plates.
- Mixed Dacron/Nylon Running Rigging.
- Wooden Mast Hoops.
USCG COI Equipment:
- Rigid 8 Man Life Floats-3
- Type IV Throwing Device W/Line and Light -3
- 406mhz EPIRB Rigged for Rapid Deployment
- Adult PFD-60
- Children PFD-10
- Dive Rescue Sleds-2
- Sound Device / Dual Air Horns
- SOLAS Handheld Flares
- Size I Type B:C Fire Ext
- Handheld Spotlight
- Ship's Bell
- First Aid Kit
- Cummins, In-Line Six Cylinder, 215 HP, Turbo Charged, Fresh Water Cooled.
- Welded Steel Engine Beds with Shock Absorbing Motor Mounts.
- Racor 900 MA Primary Fuel Filter.
- Dripless Shaft Log.
- Clean Agent FE 241 Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Bow Thruster
- 4-Group 8D/12VDC Deep Cycle Marine Batteries.
- C-Charger 9000 Marine Battery Charger
- 24VDC Bow Thruster.
- Galvanic Isolator
- High Water Alarms
- Smoke Detector (2)
- LPG Solenoid/Warning Panel.
- Raymarine E- Series GPS/Plotter/Sonar
- Uniden DSC/VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DCS/VHF Radios
- Binnacle Compass
- 65# Fortress Aluminum Anchor
- 85# Delta Fast Set Anchor
- 3/8” G4 Chain Lead
- Owner's Personal Items
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.