The Windship 60′ is exceptional yacht designed by William Waite and built in Tampa Florida at Trident Shipworks. This is a great opportunity to own a quality and renown design capable of long term cruising. This cutter was built to stand the test of time and has been well maintained by her current owners who have lived aboard for the last thirteen years catering to her every need. The low draft (6′ 8″) has allowed them to cruise extensively, accessing remote locations while enjoying the luxurious below decks accommodations. A 14.5′ draft with the centerboard down helps the boat’s performance upwind. Her Hydraulic winches, furling for the main and genoa make deploying and trimming sails effortless. Solar and wind power assist in charging a lithium battery bank for maximum efficiency. With a water maker, ice maker and a conveniently located dive compressor the yacht is well prepared for her next voyage. Wind Seeker 1 is the perfect boat for a couple or a family looking for a yacht which can boast comfort, stability and ease-of-handling. Her beautiful full circumference stainless steel life rail as well as the quality wood selection used below are rarely seen in such abundance on the yachts of today. These traits along with Windships propensity for quality craftsmanship make this and exceptional buy for adventure seeking seafarers.
Recent Upgrades 2022
Replace Boom Vang Seal
Rebuild Mast Furling Motor
New Stainless Steel Stern Ladder
New Wind and Speed Indicators
New Generator Raw Water Pump Lip Seal
Generator Raw Water Pump Mechanical Seal
Gulper Toilet Pump
Engine Room Blower
New Motor Alternator
Generator Electric Fuel Pump
Boom LED Light
Front Deck LED Lights
3 UPL1 4000 4 Circuit Breakers
Full SpecsBoat Name
Wind Seeker 1
Beam: 17.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 14 ft
Displacement: 51,000 lb
Ballast: 18,000 lb
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3208
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 210|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (480 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (280 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (50 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Keel Stepped Mast
- Double Spreader Rig
- Rod Rigging
- Navtec marine Hydraulics Backstay
- Hydraulic Vang
- Norseman Staylock Turnbuckles
- Stainless Steel Strap Chain Plates
- Winches: Ten Barient Winches, Two #37 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Aft Cockpit, Two #32 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Cockpit, Two #28 With Tailing/Hydraulic Mounted In Cockpit, Four #27 With Tailing Mast mounted Winches
- Antal Blocks
- Antal Mainsheet Traveler
- Braided and Color Coded Halyards
- Mainsail Roller Furling
- Two Randal Hydraulic Staysail and Genoa Roller Furlers.
- Sails Three North Sails, On Mainsail, One Staysail with UV Protection and one 110 Genoa with UV Protection. Rouhly 1700 square Feet Total sail area.
- VHF Furuno Model fm 3000
- Icom Command Mic Hm-195B
- Icom Medel IC-M34
- Plotter B&G Model Z12
- Furono Nav Net Model RDP-139
- B&G Autopilot
- Depth Sounder B&G
- Harwich Ship Clock
- Stereo System Bose Sourround Sound System AM/FM/CD
- Speakers Bose and Poly-Planar Speakers Around the Vessel.
- TV Samsung 26"
- Batterys 1 Rocket group 24, 730 RC (Genset). Two Bruteforce Group 31 AGM, 1150 CCA, Fourteen Valance, Lithium Group 27 XP Series Model U27-12XP, 138Amp Hr.
- Main Battery Switches: Seven Rotary Selector Switches,
- AC/DC Panel Mounted in Nav Station.
- Breakers/Fuses 36 Individually Switched Breakers at the main Panel. 11 and 8 Breakers on Sub Panels.
- Leese-Neville Alternator 60 amp
- Dixie Engine Alternator 90 amp
- Pro mariner Thruster charger
- Victron Energy Quattro Model 24V/5000 Watts/120 Amps
- Eclectic Energy Medel D400 Wind Generator Monitor.
- 6 Solar Panels Mounted on Cockpit Enclosure. Victron Monitoring System.
- Northern Lights Generator 12 KW. M84312N 2282.2 Hr
- Hubbell 50 Amp 125/250 Volt Inlet
- Caterpillar 3208 S/N # 75V09411 210 HP.
- Twin DIsk Transmission MG506-1
- Two Inch Prop Shaft
- Strong Tides Dripless Packing Gland
- Two 75900 Max Filter with Water Separators.
- Generator: Northern Lights Model M84312N S/N 8432448
- FG Fresh Water Tank 480 Gallon Capacity
- Hot Water Tank Atwood modal EHM11-SM 10.5 gallons
- Heat Exchanger, Hot Water
- Water Maker: Spectra Watermakers, Model CT-34oz (15.3 Gallons Per Hour)
- Jabsco Model 83400-0004 4.0 GPM.
- Dockside Hose Connection
- FG Sanitation Tanks estimate 50 Gallons
- Pump Out from Deck or Overboard With Jabsco Macerator 18590-2094
- Whale Gulpers and Rule 2000 Pumps for Gray water Overboard Use
- 2X FG Fuel Tank Total of 560 Gallons
- LPG Aft deck compartment 2 shut offs.
- Stainless Steel Plow Anchors 1 Rocna 55 kg and 1 ABI 60lbs.
- Chain approximately 300' and 200' of class type BBB
- Stainless steel Rhode and Swivels.
- Windlass Two Maxwell Vertical windlass' model 4000 with deck controls.
- Life Raft: Winslow 6 person 60540FL
- ACR Global Fix Pro (Battery Expired)
- Fireboy 35MA Halon 1301 Automatic Located in the Engine Room
- Fire Extinguishers x6
- Five Type U.S.C.G. Approved PFD's
- One Throwable PFD
- Electric Air Horn
- Search Light
- First Aid Kit
- Tapered Wooden Plugs
- Three Rule 3700 GPH pumps with Remote Float Switches.
Air Conditioning and Heat
- MarineAir and Cruise Air, Three Compressors with Three Air Handlers. 2X 1600BTU and 1X 12,000BTU
- March Model LC-5C-MD 115 Volt Electric Motor.
- Reverse Cycle for Heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.