SMOKE ON THE WATER (name reserved) is a Picnic Boat that has all the amenities for a comfortable weekend liveaboard or cruising from port to port. Accommodations below include comfortable sleeping berths for two, a galley, and a private head with handheld shower. The pilothouse and cockpit area have plenty of space and seating for guests and entertaining. Located in Naples FL.
Full SpecsBoat Name
SMOKE ON THE WATER
Beam: 10 ft
Maximum Draft: 1.5 ft
Displacement: 11,500 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 420|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (30 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (160 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (25 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
HULL and DECK
- Dark Green Awlgrip Topsides
- White Gelcoat for Cabinhouse and Deck
- Single White boot stripe
- Black Bottom
- Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, utilizing SCRIMP method with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin.
- Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Anchor Locker: There is a molded-in flush foredeck anchor lock with windlass
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inlaid decking:
- Stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless Bow Rail
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Masthead spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and radome are painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Hinckley “modified wood package” featuring varnished teak coaming cap with gelcoat coaming verticals.
- Stainless steel and teak boarding step mounts port or starboard
- Courtesy lights under cockpit coaming.
- Two direct drainage scuppers
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and stainless steel latches.
- Three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- Cup holders on port and starboard aft deck
- Bimini - Ivory color bimini covers entire cockpit.
Engine box: Insulated engine box with air-assist lift has a Sunbrella Blue Taupe Striped upholstered cushion.
- Varnished teak drink table has four drink holders on the aft end.
- Removable engine box seat back with two positions stores under side decks.
Aft settee - Transom forward-facing with cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Blue Taupe Striped fabric.
- Varnished teak dash and house sides.
- Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights
- Two acrylic opening hatches.
- Four (4) pilothouse windows: (2) Sliding side windows and two fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking wipers, and fresh water washers.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Teak handrails on pilothouse top
Other amenities include:
- Ivory-color drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse
Pilothouse passenger area to port
- Forward and aft facing seat for two.
- Cockpit cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Blue & Gray Stripes
- Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak door
- Stainless steel wrap-around footrest
- Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard.
Helm seat is an adjustable Brown leather pedestal helm chair
- Stainless steel footrest.
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “Jet Stick” which integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- Remote control pad for ARC Spotlight.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Garmin Autopilot with rate sensor
- Garmin color GPS/Radar
- VHF radio
- Ritchie S-73 Compass
- Alpine AM/FM/cassette with 6-CD changer:
- 6 speakers- Four speakers- (2) on forward bulkhead below and two in pilothouse. (2)- speakers Port and Starboard near aft settee
From the cockpit companionway hatch and down 2-steps is the Galley to port and a private Head with solid door and shower to starboard. Forward are comfortable sleeping accommodations for two.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing.
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
- Opening hatch above V-berth
- (4) Four opening ports below, including opening ports in head and galley
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps with dimmers provide plenty of interior lighting.
- (3) Hella fans Port and Starboard above V-berth
Convenient to the pilothouse and the forward accommodations is the galley with Clear Beige Sand Formica counter and Stainless Steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration – Top-accessed 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Storage locker outboard with louvered cherry door
- Additional storage is provided under the galley sink
- Pull-out under-counter garbage disposal
- (3) Cherry pull-out drawers
- Propane solenoid shut-off panel
- 110-volt outlet
- Frigast Lamp
- Opening port
- A pantry locker with louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area.
- Pantry has several shelves
- Alpine AM/FM/Cassette stereo system with 6 CD changer
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand-held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush bone colored marine head.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame.
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port with screen
- Forced ventilation
- Hella fan
- Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity
- Drawer with a cherry-face beside the marine head
- Locker under the vanity
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS Forward:
Next forward from the galley and head is the V-berth area forward most.
V-Berth accommodation area:
- Cushions upholstered in Navy & Gray Sunbrella
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- (2) Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead
- (2) Opening ports
- Double berth is formed with a V-berth filler piece with matching cushion
- Varnished cherry shelves above V-berth port and starboard
- V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front door on port side
- Forepeak storage behind a forward louvered cherry door.
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 360-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power system with inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 30-amp battery charger
- Heart Battery Charger/Inverter
- DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel
2000 Yanmar 6LY-STE 420-hp freshwater-cooled diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- ZF transmission
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler system
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Engine room sound insulation
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Dock lines
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode and pivoting stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.