Make: H&H Marine
Located In: Stuart, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Evila is a traditional style Downeast lobster boat. She is configured to accommodate a cruising style of use. With a single stateroom, head, and galley, overnight stays are very comfortable. She has a large salon and a good size aft deck. Her single 500 HP Yanmar can cruise her at 16 to 18 knots very efficiently and her 8KW Westerbeke generator makes it possible to cruise long distances comfortably.
Evila had new awlgrip epoxy paint from the rub-rail up in the summer of 2022.
Good sea-keeping abilities and a very stable ride.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 14.83 ft
Maximum Draft: 4.25 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6CXM-GTE2
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 500|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (100 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (190 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Length Over All 38'
- Beam 14' - 10"
- Draft 4' - 3"
- Hull Type Semi-Displacement with Keel and Skeg Rudder
- Propulsion Single 500 HP Yanmar Diesel
- Fuel Capacity 380 gals.
- Fresh Water Capacity 200 gals.
- Holding Tank 30 gals.
- Single 500 HP Yanmar 6CXM-GTE2 2300 hrs
- ZF Transmission 2.47 to 1 Ratio
- Westerbeke 8 KW Generator 100 hrs w/Sound Box
- Two 190 Gal. Aluminum Fuel Tanks Total 380 Gals.
- Duplex 1000 Racor Fuel Filters for Main Engine
- 500 Racor Fuel Filter for Generator
- National Marine Hydraulics Power Steering
- Tides Dripless Shaft Log
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Side Power SP75T Bow Thruster
- Electric Hot Water Heater w/engine connection
- ACR Spot Light
- Two Marine Air Conditioners, Salon unit new in 2021
- Electric Simpson & Lawrence Windlass
- 35 lb. Delta Plow Anchor New
- Electric Battery Charger
- Xantrex 2500 Watt Inverter
- Garmin GPSMAP 1200 Series 2020
- Garmin 24 Mile Radar 2020
- Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Gauge
- Sony CD R30M Stereo
- Norcool Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer, new 2021
- GE Microwave Oven
- Origo Two-Burner Electric Stove 2021
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Raritan Manual Flush Toilet
- Separate Shower
- Single Sink
- A/C Vent
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.