The 410 has eye appeal and demonstrates the benefits of a 41′ boat with speed, and, combined with beam, large living space.
Large cockpit space, perfect for entertaining topside with a deck that has a molded-in grey colored non-skid pattern. Well appointed interior space with a spacious salon & galley, 2 cabins and 2 heads. Custom cabinetry throughout and a built-in pantry in the galley.
Owners have lovingly taken care of this vessel with updated standing and running rigging and proper maintenance and care to mechanical and electrical outfitting.
- LiFePO4 House Battery – 400ah ~ 12/2021
- Victron Multiplus 3000W Inverter/Charger ~ 12/2021
- Victron Orion DC-DC Charger ~ 12/2021
- 800 Watts of Solar Panels ~ 11/2021
- New Standing Rigging ~ 2/2022
- New Running Rigging ~ 2/2022
- Raw water A/C pump ~ 6/2023
- 5 New thru-hulls ~ 10/2021
- Heavy Duty Dinghy Davits ~ 10/2021
- 55# Mantus Anchor ~ 1/2022
- 250ft BBB anchor chain ~ 1/2022
- Lewmar v3 windlass ~ 1/2022
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/ wireless aux handset ~ 10/2021
- LED bulbs, inside & out ~ 1/2022
- Racor Fuel Filter, with pressure gauge ~ 1/2022
- MicroAir SoftStart for A/C ~ 11/2021
- Custom Kitchen Pantry ~ 11/2021
- Qty. 2 – Mermaid air conditioning: 16,500 btu & 9,000 btu
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13.83 ft
Maximum Draft: 5.33 ft
Displacement: 20,200 lb
Ballast: 7,400 lb
Headroom: 6.5 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 55|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (47 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (50 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 2 (24 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.