Serenity Too is a very desirable Talaria 29 Center Console with a Hamilton jet-drive. This 29C has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by her owner and features ample seating in a variety of places including forward with a beautiful teak table, at helm station and aft. Her shallow draft and lack of propeller or rudder make her a great family boat to explore with and play on.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 9.5 ft
Displacement: 7,800 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LYA-STP diesel JT
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (20 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (100 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (10 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Steering System
SERENETY TOO has a top-end 34-knots speed and cruises at 30-knots. She is in very good condition with only just over 241 engine hours.
SERENITY TOO Significant Features include:
- T-Top above the helm and engine box area.
- Updated cushions and Garmin electronics
- Engine, bottom and jet services completed June 2023
- Dodger forward that providing protection from sun/weather at forward seating area. This dodger folds down and out of the way when needed..
- Eisenglass curtain enclose the forward dodger.
- Vacu-Flush Marine Head in center console compartment with 5’7” headroom.
- Fusion – MS 70 Bluetooth stereo with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers
- Cockpit freshwater shower
Hull and Deck:
- Dark Green Awlgrip H4024 topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Single Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
Construction: Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Hinckley designed heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining locker in bow with anchor/windlass
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for 5.
- Folding Ivory Stamoid dodger offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements.
- Drop curtain attaches to aft end of dodger to enclose the seating area forward
- Three storage lockers are located underneath seating.
Center Steering Console:
- Cushioned bottom and back seating for two on the forward end of the console
- Insulated cooler/storage area with drain overboard under seating on forward end of console
- A Vacu-flush® head is accessed by a door on the port side of the console.
- An opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- 12-volt overhead light in head.
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo system with wo pairs of marine speakers are powered directly off the stereo head.
- Varnished teak dash
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm remote control
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Helm footrest is teak with stainless steel trim.
- Ivory Stamoid cover to protect helm station
- Garmin GPSmap 7612xsv GPS/Sounder/Chart color plotter with 12” color display
- Garmin 215 25 Watt VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
- Double helm seat with cushioned bottom.
- Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushion
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Electric lift access to the engine under
- Ivory Stamoid cover for helm seat and engine box
- Aft settee with seating for three with storage lockers below.
- Rupp fishing rod racks under cockpit side decks – holds 4 rods total
- Live bait well and bait cutting board
- Flush cockpit sole hatch forward of center console offers additional storage.
- Freshwater shower is located in the aft starboard corner of the cockpit
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens with snaps
Low resistance, copper wire and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger from shore power
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
2003 Yanmar 6LYAA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarm for low oil pressure, sea water flow and high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500 gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- (2) Heavy-gauge polyethylene fuel tanks @ 50 gallons each
Engine compartment is sound insulated:
- Mylar faced acoustical composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on engine box top
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
Ground Tackle System:
- 12# HT anchor on Hinckley with Muir electric windlass in forward deck locker – control at helm and remote in locker
- Delta custom folding stainless steel anchor roller
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ x ½” anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Search light
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.