Model: 45 Express
Located In: Panama City Beach, FL
Hull Material: Fiberglass
2004 model Cabo 45 Express. Fishing equipped with full tuna tower, double spreader outriggers, climate-controlled bridge deck, tackle center with freezer, (2) fish boxes (1 plumbed to Eskimo Icemaker), bait well, teak rocket launcher in cockpit. Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 60-Series diesel engines (825 HP ea.) with DDEC electronic controls. Other equipment includes a Westerbeke 15 KW diesel generator, water maker, retractable Glendinning electrical shore cord, complete Garmin late model multifunction electronic/navigation package with (3) 7612xsv & (1) 7608 displays (CHIRP sonar, HD radar, Fusion-link, weather data, wi-fi), Reactor autopilot, and FLIR camera.
Beam: 15.67 ft
Dry Weight: 33,000 lb
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Engine Model: 60 Series
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 825|horsepower
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Engine Model: 60 Series
Engine Power: 825|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (100 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (800 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (27.5 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Complete Garmin electronic/navigation equipment package with (3) 7612xsv & (1) 7608 displays (including CHIRP sonar, HD radar, Fusion-link, weather data, wi-fi), Reactor autopilot, and FLIR camera.
- EZ2CY enclosure panels for bridge deck.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Bose audio system and (2) wi-fi compatible TV’s.
- Hull bottom sandblasted, with barrier coat and antifouling.
- Propellers reconditioned and cutless bearings renewed.
- Two stateroom, single-level interior arrangement.
- Master stateroom fwd with centerline island berth, hanging locker and rod storage outboard, adjoining enclosed head compartment with shower.
- Guest stateroom with stacked bunks and storage space opposite.
- Main salon includes a full galley to starboard and L-shaped sofa (with folding bed) and cabin table opposite.
The fully enclosed Head compartment contains a Dometic/Sealand Vacuflush toilet, sink, shower, and exhaust fan. The JW series vacuum pump/ generator is mounted below the cabin sole. System discharges to a holding tank below the cabin sole.
- Bose home entertainment system in salon.
- Hitachi smart TV in salon.
- Roku smart TV in forward stateroom, with Bose sound bar.
Galley Equipment and Appliances
Galley Equipment and Appliances
- Kenyon (2) burner cooktop in counter recess.
- Single basin sink with disposal.
- Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave over.
- Sub-Zero 700 BR sliding drawer type refer/freezer unit below galley counter.
- Top loading icebox with stainless steel lining, connected to Glacier Bay compressor in engine compartment. Digital zone control at main panelboard.
- Central vacuum system in forward stateroom.
- Glacier Bay cockpit freezer compressor in port aft engine compartment, with digital zone control at main panelboard.
- Isotherm icemaker on bridge deck.
- Dometic Eskimo Ice icemaker unit in starboard aft engine compartment, plumbed to starboard fishbox.
Molded fiberglass anchor pulpit with integral stainless steel roller and wear plate; anodized aluminum bow/side deck railing; electric windlass and (2) mooring cleats, washdown locker in foredeck. (3) egress/ventilation hatches and (1) ventilation hatch over the fwd accommodations. The climate-controlled bridge deck has a fiberglass hardtop with molded boss for the radar array and down-lights; centerline helm console with Stidd helm chair, Stidd jump seat, guest seating along port side and aft, icemaker, and tackle drawers. Aft into bolstered cockpit with tackle center fwd (freezer, cleaning station, drawer stowage), engine compartment companionway, fish wells in cockpit sole (1 plumbed to Eskimo Icemaker), f/w & s/w washdowns, lighted bait well in transom, steering gear/lazarette access, various rod holders, teak rocket launcher pedestal, and transom door. Provided exterior canvas includes a full EZ2CY type enclosure for the bridge.
The full tuna tower is fitted with an upper control station and buggy top, rocket launchers along each leg of tower. Double spreader anodized aluminum outriggers are pinned along each side.
Electronics / Navigation Instruments
- (3) Garmin 7608xsv multifunction units at bridge console (including
CHIRP sonar, HD radar, Fusion-link, weather data, wi-fi)
- Garmin 7608 multifunction unit at tower helm.
- (2) Standard Horizon Quantum GX55000S VHF radios at bridge
console, each with composite whip antenna
- Garmin Reactor 40 system with (2) GHC20 displays, SmartPump, GRF10
rudder feedback sensor. Drive motor and manifold plumbed in starboard aft
- Garmin GMR HD open array on molded hard top boss
- Ritchie Powerdamp up and down
- CHIRP included in multifunction
- Marinco trumpets
- Furuno MS-AV700i audio deck
Two Detroit Diesel Series 60 (825 HP @ 2300 RPM) diesel engines, with Twin Disc 5114A
reverse/reduction gears, are fitted with isolation mounts, secured to longitudinal foundations. Gears are coupled to 2 ½ ” SS shafts, and (4) bladed Nibral propellers.
- Control System DDEC electronic controls, including trolling and synch features, with single-lever tourney-style controls on console and additional controls in
tower. Back-up controls at lower helm console.
- Reverso 24VDC oil change pump with manifold.
- Reverso 24VDC fuel priming pumps.
- Block heaters.
- (2) Blue Blower type 120VAC ventilation fans in forward engine compartment.
Westerbeke 15 KW
Navigation and other Lighting
Navigation Lights Description
LED type side light are incorporated into the edge of the hard top. Other provided exterior lighting includes dual color lights recessed in the hardtop over the helm console, and cockpit courtesy lights. Integral 120VAC Quartz spreader/flood lights illuminate the cockpit. A FLIR camera and LED light bar are mounted on the hard top.
Interior Lighting Description
24VDC and AC overhead, spot/reading fixtures are provided. Other interior fixtures include courtesy, locker, and bilge lighting. 24VDC and 120VAC fluorescent lights in engine compartment.
Windlass / Ground Tackle / Mooring Lines
Lewmar 24VDC windlass, on foredeck, with deck mounted foot switches and remote at helm console. Overcurrent re-set provided for the windlass in the engine compartment.
Ground Tackle Description
Delta fast-set anchor is suspended in the bow roller. The attached chain and plaited nylon rode is stowed in the chain locker below the foredeck.
Braided type nylon mooring lines are provided. Mooring cleats include (2) cleats fwd, (4) midship cleats, and (2) cleats below the cockpit coaming.
Thru-Hull Fittings and Seacocks
Bronze through hulls, with Apollo bronze seacocks, are installed at all below waterline
penetrations. Bronze sea water strainers are plumbed for various pumps and equipment. Main engines are fitted with Sen-dure external type strainers. Discharge thru-hull fittings above the waterline are also bronze, plumbed with PVC manifolds.
Steering System and Rudders
Seastar/Teleflex power steering system, with PTO on port main engine. Steering reservoir and filter in port aft engine compartment. The actuator is thru-bolted to the composite rudder shelf. The Garmin autopilot drive motor and manifold is plumbed in the starboard engine compartment.
The rudders are high-speed bronze castings, with bearings incorporated in the hull and rudder shelf, FRP/composite standpipes below the rudder shelf.
Potable Water System/ Water Heater/Watermaker
Potable Water Description
Mach 5 Headhunter 120VAC demand pump below cabin sole. 24VDC Jabsco Par-Max 4 back-up demand pump with filter and accumulator tank also plumbed below cabin sole. The potable water system is plumbed with color-coded PEX tubing to the various fixtures. Manifold below the galley counter.=
Water Heater Description
Seaward (11) gallon 240 VAC water heater is mounted below the forward stateroom.
Blue Water Desalination Express model watermaker system in engine compartment.
Fishing & Accessory Equipment
- Rupp double spreader anodized aluminum outriggers.
- Tackle center at fwd end of cockpit with freezer (Glacier Marine), sink, stowage.
- Fish boxes in cockpit sole, (1) plumbed to Eskimo Icemaker.
- S/W and F/W washdown system.
- Teak pedestal type rocker launcher in cockpit.
- Propsmith prop puller.
- Digital safe in forward stateroom.
Two Cruisair remote-condensing reverse cycle units (30,000 BTU & 16,000 BTU) are mounted in the port aft engine compartment. Various evaporator/blower units are fitted in each stateroom and along each side of the bridge deck. SMX digital controls are provided. Fasco 240VAC sea water pump below condensing units in port aft engine compartment, plumbed through a yellow metal manifold to all units.
24/12 VDC Electric System
Two 24 VDC battery banks are secured inside a covered battery box at the forward end of the engine compartment, each with Diehard 31XS-30 maintenance free batteries arranged in series/parallel. Battery banks are connected to single pole battery switches in the forward engine compartment for ship’s service, main engines, and generator. An additional set of double pole (Engine-House) battery selector switches are fitted in the DDEC Ignition Control panel on the forward engine compartment bulkhead.
Main overcurrent protection devices are mounted in the battery switch cabinet. Pathfinder 250/2-12-24V battery combiner on forward engine compartment bulkhead. The 24VDC main panelboard (for Ship’s Service) is mounted adjacent to the companionway: This panelboard contains a digital volt meter and ammeter, main breaker, and breakers for branch circuits. A Blue Sea 12VDC panelboard is also provided for various instruments at the helm, connected to a 12VDC tap wired across one end of a 24VDC battery bank, with Vanner 60 amp equalizer on the fwd engine space bulkhead.
240/120 VAC Electrical Systems
Shore service is provided by a single (50) amp retractable shore cord (Glendinning Cablemaster model) below the starboard cockpit coaming. Service is connected into a main breaker in the forward engine compartment, and source transfer breaker in the main panelboard. A Newmar galvanic isolator is connected into the shore grounding conductor on the starboard forward engine compartment bulkhead.
The main 240/120VAC panelboard, which is mounted adjacent to the companionway, contains a Line voltage test meter, amp meters (digital type), polarity light, and various double pole 240VAC breakers and single pole 120VAC breakers. GFCI receptacles are installed in wet locations.
- ProMariner ProNautic 24-20P 24VDC battery charger on forward engine compartment bulkhead.
- Vanner 60 amp equalizer (to manage charging imbalances in 12VDC tap) on forward engine compartment bulkhead.
- Pyle PSWNV720 24-12VDC converter below tower helm console.
- Victron Energy Orion-TR DC-DC converter below cockpit sole connected to 12VDC livewell pump.
- PFD’s (6) Type I PFD’s. (6) Type II PFD’s. Type IV ring and throw cushion.
- Fixed Fire Canister SeaFire HFC-227 type clean agent canister in engine compartment, with status indicator/override at helm console, control box behind main panelboard. Unit new in 2016.
- Hand Portable fire ext. (3) Kidde dry-chemical type hand portable fire extinguishers.
- Liferaft Revere Offshore Elite 6 person liferaft on hard top, with hydrostatic
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.