This Beneteau Oceanis 46 offers a true balance between elegance, performance and comfort. Her deck and cockpit layout make her an easy boat to sail shorthanded, perfect for the cruising couple that want a little more space.
With a three stateroom layout and twin heads, the yacht’s accommodation is both spacious and comfortable. The vessel has a Yanmar diesel, Onan generator, two new air conditioning units, refrigeration and freezer.
The teak decks are in excellent condition. The yacht enjoys a canvas dodger and bimini top. The large cockpit with the twin-wheel helm allows for easy access through the cockpit and to the transom as well as providing easy water access.
“Drifter” features a new (2023) full battened mainsail, a new 135% genoa (2023) and a brand new, never used asymmetrical spinnaker.
“Drifter” is in very good condition. Her current owners have just completed a cruise throughout the Caribbean and Central America, and the boat is ready to go on her next adventure.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 14 ft
Maximum Draft: 7.75 ft
Dry Weight: 22,000 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 75|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (140 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (53 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (21 Gallon)
Number of heads: 2Electronics
- Radio Ocean RO4700 VHF
- Hand held VHF
- Raymarine depth
- Raymarine wind ST60+
- Raymarine speed ST60+
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine Axiom 9RV plotter
- Majestic 15" TV
- TV antenna
- Raymarine radar
- 50amp European wiring w/US converter
- 4ea solar panels, 720 total watts
- Mastervolt 220 battery charger
- 3ea batteries, 2 years old
- Mastervolt 220 inverter
- Onan 5.5kw diesel generator, 1100 hrs, 2007
- Fwd AC/heat 16,000 BTU,2023
- Aft AC/heat 11,000 BTU,2023
- All lights LED
- Underwater lighting
- 3 ea electric bilge pumps
- 4 burner butane stove
- Front loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer, 2023
- Microwave oven
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail - full battened Stack Pack, 2023
- 135% genoa, 2023
- Aysmetrical spinnaker, 2023 - never used
- Double lifelines
- 2ea Lewmar cockpit winches, 48ST
- Lewmar electric 40ST cabin top winch
- Lewmar 40ST cabin top winch
Hull and Deck
- Dual Steering Stations in cockpit
- Quick 1000 watt electric windlass
- CQR 35# w/133' chain and 100' rode
- Teak decks in very good condition
- Fuel tank cleaned Jan 2023
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Bow thruster
- Bottom job, Jan 2023
- Manual bilge pump
- Propane grill
The forward stateroom has an ensuite head with shower.
There are two staterooms aft with a head with shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.