The One is Ready to Cruise with a shoal draft!
Interior headroom is ample for tall sailors.
The 387 has a two-cabin layout and 2 seating areas in the salon convert to sleeping berths. The Captain’s Quarters in the master cabin aft spans the boat’s full width and includes a center queen berth. Both sleeping cabins have hanging lockers and plenty of storage. The V-berth has good use of space with a cutaway slightly on one side for ease of access.
The galley has excellent sinks and features the trademark Catalina fridge/freezer which is both front and top opening so you don’t have to dive into the fridge. The stove is a gimballed three burner and stove unit.
The bathroom is big, with a separate shower area screened by a bi-fold glass door.
This is a lot of boat tucked into a great size!
- Yanmar 3JH4E engine hours: 680
- Flexofold ~ folding 3 blade bronze propeller
- Bimini & Dodger ~ 2020
- Bimini includes a S/S 1″ frame system
- Folding helm
- Garhauer Davit system ~ 2021
- Autopilot rebuild ~ 2021
- Zodiac hypalon tender with 9.9hp Yamaha ~ 2020
- Harken electric winch
- Maxwell electric windlass with Mantus storm anchor and 150′ chain
- Bottom paint ~ 2021
- Solar power: Qty 4 – 100kW
- Qty 2 – AGM house batteries ~ 2021
- Qty 1 – Lead acid starter battery
- ProNautic 12v/40a battery charger
- Air Conditioning: 1600 btu (2022) & 600 btu (2020)
- Portable Honda 2200 Generator ~ 2020
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator with top and side access
- Princess SS, gimaballed, 3-burner <