Model: 44 Deck Salon
Located In: Tampa, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Our 2007 Hunter 44 Deck Saloon, ‘NAXOS’, is an innovative cruiser with a performance orientated hull drawn by Hunter’s Chief Designer, Glenn Henderson.
Our Three Stateroom 44 DS carries the beam well aft which enhances performance. Wide windows and ports offer a real panorama and the creative layout allows for three staterooms with two full heads with separate shower stalls.
‘Naxos’ features include:
- Powered a 55HP 4JH43 Yanmar Diesel (1863 Hrs.)
- 6HP Fisher Panda P6000 (1593 Hrs.)
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chartplotter at Helm (2021)
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine Auto-pilot – i Synced w/ GPS)
- Side-Power Bow Thruster
- Raymarine Wind / Speed / Depth flush mounted (cockpit)
- Lewmar Windlass w/ foot controls
- NEW In Mast Furling Mainsail (2020)
- NEW Roller Furling Jib (2021)
- Three Stateroom and Two Heads w/ shower stalls
- Four Flat Screens with Bose Surround Sound in Salon
- Two Reverse Cycle A/C Systems
- Xantrex 2500w Inverter
- New Bottom Paint (August 2022)
- Shoal Draft – 5′
- Maintained for owner by Tampa Bay Yacht Management
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 14.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 5 ft
Ballast: 7,389 lb
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft
Dry Weight: 23,936 lb
Headroom: 7 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 55|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (140 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (66 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (45 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The raised deck saloon coach roof affords oversized forward and side windows providing abundant natural light, creating a very open and airy feel below.
The main saloon features a large dinette to port and a long bench settee to starboard - both convert for sleeping berths. Just aft of the starboard settee is the full navigation station with nav desk and forward facing captain's bench. The full cruising galley is on the port side and offers all the amenities for the cruising gourmet - Corian counter tops, Separate Refrigerator and Freezer, Propane Stove w/ Oven, Wine Cooler and loads of storage.
This Hunter 44DS features THREE private cabins.
Forward Cabin has a V-berth with tank and stowage below, flat screen TV, seat, locker and entry door to starboard aft. Forward head compartment to port has a separate stall shower, countertop, sink and lockers.
Aft Head compartment to starboard has a has a separate stall shower, countertop washbasin, lockers, and a Jabsco electric marine toilet.
Port Aft Cabin has lockers forward outboard w/ a Flat Screen TV w/ DVD, engine box cover forward inboard berth aft entry door central forward.
Starboard Aft Cabin wih small flat screen TV has a locker, entry door and door to head compartment forward engine box cover forward inboard, berth aft, entry door central forward. Upholstered cushions.
Accordion blinds, 12 volt light fixtures, and 110 volt receptacles throughout.
Two reverse cycle Marine Air Systems, 16,000 BTU forward and 7,000 BTU aft.
Corian countertops, in-counter waste bin, separate under counter front opening fridge and freezer, three generous storage lockers, built-in 3 shelf spice rack, and even additional storage under the sole.
- Force 10 3 burner propane gimbaled stove w/oven
- Tappan Microwave
- Vitrigo Wine Cooler
- Galanz refrigerator / freezer under counter
- 110vAC & 12vDC receptacles
- Dual SS Sinks
- Hunter Marine six place setting galley dinnerware
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chartplotter (2021)
- Raymaine Autopilot ST7002 (interfaces with Garmin GPS)
- Side Power Bow Thruster control
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed, Depth instruments flush mounted in Cockpit
- Standard Horizon VHF at Nav Station and w/ RAM at helm
- 6" Danforth Compass on pedestal
- Fuel, water, waste tank levels indicators
- Raymarine E80 Chart plotter at Nav Station
- Standard Horizon VHF
- AC/DC Control Panel
- Hunter Marine Tank Systems Monitor
- AC Contol Breakers
- Trutech flatscreen w/ built in DVD in Saloon
- Bose Surround sound in Salon
- Trutech Flatsreen w/ DVD in Port Aft Cabin
- Flat Screen w/ DVD Starboard Aft Cabin
- Vizio flatscreen in Forward Stateroom
- EPIRB ARC w/ ditch bag
- Panda P 6000 Generator w/ Group 27 starting battery w/ Racor R12P Fuel Filter ( 1593 Hrs.)
- Batteries - THREE NEW 8D Batteries and two Group 27 for starting and house (2022)
- 2 30 amp shore power inlets - each with an isolation transformer.
- Xantrex Freedom 2500w Inverter
- Guest Charge Pro 10 amp Battery Charger
- 80 amp alternator
- Vapor Tight selectors switches at Nav Station