Located In: Green Cove Springs, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
“BELLA STELLA” is ready to cruise! This second-owner, well-appointed, 2007 HUNTER 44′ DECK SALON (DS) has been meticulously cared for and fully equipped for cruising. Bella Stella was used in freshwater until 2012 with very low engine hours. During the spring of 2012, the existing antifouling for fresh water was removed and the hull was coated with 4 coats of Interprotect paint to prevent osmosis and fresh coats of marine antifouling were applied. Notable upgrades include:
- Desalator Aquamax 20 GPH Water Maker (2013)
- 8 kW Fischer Panda Generator (factory-refurbished 2010, purchased 2012)
- two (2) Xantrex Trucharge 60 A Battery Chargers (2017)
- Canvas Bimini (2012)
- three (3) Windynation 100 W Solar Panels (2012)
- new Hot Water Heater Tank (2020)
- new generator exhaust sea cock was replaced for new in Nov 2016
- new Dinghy (2020) with Yamaha 15 HP motor (2014)
The Hunter 44 DS offers spacious accommodations that are generally seen only in much larger sailing vessels. The Glenn Henderson-designed hull sports a unique “bow hollow” at the stern — creating a longer waterline for increased lift and speed. The underbody aft also has a stern reflect for a flatter exit, resulting in enhanced stability and reduced wake characteristics. Abundant cockpit seating makes cruising and entertaining truly comfortable aboard. The innovative cockpit arch provides a safe place for the traveler and makes the perfect mounting point for a bimini. The walk-through transom allows for easy boarding and fast line handling.
Luxury Living — The Hunter 44 DS offers an elegant and extremely comfortable living space. The raised roofline of the DECK SALON version offers expanded lighting, panoramic views, and increased headroom. This yacht also features swing-out companionway doors to the interior, upholstered salon settees, and a high-gloss dinette table big enough to serve the whole crew. A stainless steel refrigerator/freezer highlights the galley. A master stateroom with queen berth, forward guest cabin with V-berth, and two separate heads round out this inviting interior.
- The aft master suite has hanging lockers and deep drawers for extended cruising.
- The galley has dual stainless steel sinks, a clever slide-out pantry and a custom
- The welcoming guest cabin forward boasts a double V-berth and stowage.
- Swing-out doors allow for easy access into the salon. An extensive navigation station and convenient head lie to starboard, while there is room portside to entertain the entire crew.
- The forward guest stateroom has a private head with shower.
- The raised deck salon brings light and ventilation into the boat’s interior.
- Smartly located rope clutches, self-tailing winches and line stowage keep the
44’s cockpit clear and safe.
- Just forward of the master stateroom, a second head has dual entrances and a shower.