Make: Island Packet
Model: SP Cruiser
Located In: Palm Coast, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
There is so much to love about the versatile Island Packet SP Cruiser! From its powerful 110 HP engine that pushes the yacht at 8+ knots to its easy-to-manage sail plan with push-button trimming from the comfort of the pilot house. This smartly designed motor cruiser checks many boxes for the aspiring sail or power cruiser.
Enjoy spacious and comfortable accommodations above and below the deck. On deck, you will find a covered aft cockpit, a convenient boarding platform, expansive side decks with stainless steel safety rails, an anchor platform, and an inviting forward cockpit with cushions and a table. The yacht’s interior features a pilot house/salon/interior helm with wrap-around windows, a functional galley, a dedicated desk/nav, a spacious owner’s cabin with a center line bed, a head with a separate shower, and a guest cabin with two beds. There is a lot of storage, and the access to the mechanical equipment is excellent!
Epsilon was built in Largo, FL, by Island Packet Yachts and shipped to California when new. Her current owners acquired her in 2020 in Long Beach, CA, and began equipping/upgrading her in preparation for their voyage from California to Florida with the Panama Posse. Epsilon departed Barra De Navidad in Mexico in February, passed through the Panama Canal in March, and arrived in Palm Coast, Florida in April. Along the way she visited several ports in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica.
Epsilon scheduled to go to St. Augustine for a bottom painting on June 19th. The Seller is removing personal items/gear from the boat.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 12.75 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.67 ft
Displacement: 23,000 lb
Ballast: 5,000 lb
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft
Headroom: 6.83 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 110|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (130 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (215 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (50 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The SP Cruiser is a smartly designed and comfortable motor sailor. She has a large raised pilot house that doubles as the salon and helm, a spacious galley, a large owner’s cabin forward, a guest cabin aft, a head with a separate shower, a desk, and plenty of storage.
The pilot house has large CE Category A Ocean-rated windows providing panoramic views. The side and rear windows slide open, and the center forward window opens upward. There is a door between the aft cockpit and the pilot house and an overhead hatch. There are two adjustable swivel captain’s chairs at the helm and an L-shaped settee and a dining table that has 2 leaves that fold out. Just swivel the 2 chairs around to the table and you have a wonderful spot to have a meal. Storage is found under the settee and in shelves outboard.
- Screens for all ports
- Screens and shades for all hatches
- Shades and screens for side and rear pilot house windows
- Tinted the pilothouse windows (2021)
- AC electrical outlets
- Pyle stereo and speakers (2021)
- 12 volt fans
- Windshield wipers on the forward pilothouse windows
- Natural Latex Mattress in the owner's cabin (2021)
- Mattresses in aft cabin (2021)
- Replaced door clip latches with magnetic latches (2021)
The interior of the vessel is finished with quality teak joinery, stainless-steel opening ports, molded fiberglass laminate, Berber-style marine carpet, and molded nonslip surfaces in the head, galley and navigation areas.
Forward is the owner's cabin with a very comfortable centerline berth, great headroom, and a lot of room to move around. The large hatch overhead and opening ports provide good ventilation. The end of the berth lifts up to a very large storage area, ideal for those large bulky items. Under this is a large drawer. Outboard additional storage is found on either side with shelves and hanging lockers.
Just aft of the owner's cabin and to starboard is the head with a separate stall shower. There is private access from the master stateroom and a second door from the main area. There is an opening port in the head for ventilation.
- Fresh water flush Raritan electric toilet (2021)
- Shower seat
- Sink, vanity with storage and mirror
- Replaced sink/shower sump pump (2021)
- Replaced head light fixture (2021)
- Replaced 16' of sanitary hose (2021)
On the starboard side adjacent to the galley is a separate work area with a desk. The desk opens up for storage and there is a shelf above.
The galley is inline on the port side and runs from the steps all the way to the owner's cabin. Typical of an Island Packet there is a tremendous amount of storage space throughout the galley and no shortage of counter space. Two large fridge compartments are very easy to access just under the counter. One a fridge and the other a freezer with dual systems and individual digital controls. Inboard on the centerline there are twin sinks, additional counter space and storage.
- Force 10 gimbaled two burner stove w/oven
- (2) large Frigoboat keel-cooled refrigerator/freezer compartments with individual controls. Installed new cooling plate in #2 (2021)
- Seagull fresh water filter
- Galley sink faucet (2021)
- Stainless steel sinks
- Excellent storage for food and kitchen gear
- Pull-out trash can
- New overhead light in the galley (2021)
Aft to starboard is a guest stateroom with two good-sized single berths. There is a large hanging locker, several storage cabinets, and a long outboard shelf. Two opening ports for additional light and ventilation.
Deck, Hull and Bottom
- Dinghy: Achilles 9' 6" dinghy (2021), with canvas cover
- Outboard: EPropulsion 3 HP electric outboard motor (2021), with canvas cover
- Outboard motor brackets
- Large anchor platform with two anchor rollers (replaced rollers in 2021)
- Anchor locker with deck washdown
- Muir Windlass
- 55 lbs, Mantus anchor (2021) with 250' of galvanized chain
- Delta 33 lbs. anchor
- Pilot house with a door to the aft cockpit, opening side and rear windows and a opening front center window. There are three windshield wipers.
- Exterior pilot house window frames painted (2021)
- Sunbrella screens for exterior pilot house windows (2021)
- Pilot house door screen (2021)
- Forward cockpit with full-length seats, cushions, and a teak table with a Sunbrella cover
- Covered aft cockpit with molded side seats, cushions, sail control console with electric winch, folding table, transom door and hot and cold shower.
- Integral stern platform with swim/emergency boarding ladder and transom door
- New safety latch on the transom door (2021)
- (2) large storage lockers in the floor of the aft cockpit, and storage under the seats
- Stainless steel life rails with port and starboard boarding gates
- Foredeck deck hatch
- Two stainless steel cowl vents with guards (2021)
- Boat hook
- Dock lines and fender
Exclusive full foil keel provides gentle entry, motion and stable seakeeping and performance
- Bottom paint (2021)
- Zincs replaced (01/2023)
- Exterior detail and wax (2021)
- Manual bilge pump in the aft cockpit
- Electric bilge pump (2021)
- (2) Fire extinguishers (2021)
- Carbon dioxide alarm (2021)
- EPIRB (2021)
- Liferaft: Viking 4-person life raft with cover (2021)
Sails and Rigging
No worries sailing this boat - easy to do from the helm with push button controls!
The Island Packet SP Cruiser rigged for short handed sailing with an in-mast furling mainsail and a self-tending roller furling jib on Hoyt boom. The aluminum spars are manufactured by Charleston Spars. The sheets and furling lines run aft to electric winches. There is push button jib and main trimming at the helm.
- In-mast furling main sail (Quantum main sail 2021)
- Self-tending jib with roller furling systems and a Hoyt boom for ease of handling and improved performance
- Re-stitched the jib and replaced the UV cover (2021)
- Painted the Hoyt boom (2021)
- Replaced all running rigging including navigation stanchion fair lead, boom topping lift, and the boomerang block (2021)
- Lewmar StoWinch Package: Two (2) electric "reel" winches for the main and jib sheet with controls at the helm and aft cockpit
- Centralized sail control in aft cockpit with Lewmar electric winch (new button 2021), multiple sheet stoppers and line bins
- Mainsail furler, outhaul and sheet, plus jib sheet are all routed below decks to the aft sail control console
- Jib furler and outhaul lines run along side deck to aft cockpit area with stoppers and leads to an electric winch on the console
12-volt and 110-volt electrical panels with batte