The nicest 37′ 2008 Midnight Express is the perfect center console that will meet all of your expectations ranging from comfortability to performance. Having been full refurbished, this Midnight comes fully optioned out with upgraded JL audio speakers, red and grey diamond stitched upholstery, new electronics, and a fresh new new hull paint finish. Powered by triple Mercury 300’s with only 600 hours on the engines, the perfect condition sport boat.
Beam: 11.5 ft
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: 300 Verado
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Number of heads: 1Extra details
Perfect condition throughout with full refit.
Huge Investment with every area refreshed, newly finished and upgraded!
This 2008 37' Midnight Express has been given the following:
- Two Garmin 8616 XSV GPS (16 inch Screens)
- Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot With SmartPump V2 And GHC20
- Garmin Gt51m-Thp Ss Th Pair DownvÜ/SidevÜ 500w (Chirp 260/455khz) Trad. 600w (Mid Chirp 80-160) Transducers - 12-Pin
- Garmin GMI? 20 Marine Instrument
- Garmin- GMR 24 xHD Radome Radar
- Garmin- GC 12 Marine Camera
- Fusion MS-RA770 Apollo Series Touch Screen Stereo with AM, FM, Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
- Icomm 400Bb VHF marine black box radio
- Bow Thruster
- Remote control Search Light
- Midnight Express Train Air Horn, from Horn Blasters.
- Poco system with Full Lumitec lighting system.
- Full Lumitec from top to bottom,18 lights. WGB lighting
- JL Audio Speaker Cones (4)
- Upgraded sound system
- 12 speakers
- 4 subwoofers
- 4 JL audio amps
- All speakers with WGB lighting
- All new cleats
- New thick black rubber rub rail guard
- All new boat interior with new flooring Sea-dek
- Satellite radio antennas
- All new plumbing installed
- All new bilge pumps
- 5 total batteries, (2) 8D house batteries. (3) North Star Batteries
- Fresh New hull paint
- Fresh bottom paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.