Model: Oceanis 54
Located In: Punta Gorda, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Are you looking for a one of a kind Beneteau that is ready to take you anywhere you might want to go? If so look no further, you found her. Over the past few years the owner has been doing many projects to get her ready for living the dream. From new standing rigging in 2018, and having it retuned 2023. Three new AC units (8000 BTU aft, 16000 BTU midship, and 12000 BTY up front) to new 4 inch cockpit cushions in 2023.
They removed the center wall up front to make one large cabin that now has a queen size bed but will fit a king. There are two head up front but he is talking about turning one into a full size shower. In the saloon they removed the normal table and put in a costume one with a pneumatic ram for raising a lowering, as well at it is on tracks so it can be either a dinner table or a coffee table, but is always attached to the boat so it does not move around unless you want it to. Port after cabin has been converted to an office/laundry room with full size washer and dryer. There is also a new 3000 watt inverter for that room. Starboard aft is a queen size berth with a head right next to it.
Rigging: the standing rigging was replaced in 2018 and tuned in 2023. New stainless deck organizers bringing everything back to new stainless clutches. Then to the new rebuilt 2 speed electric Harkin Winches (primaries are 70’s, secondaries are 46’s). The owner also made line bags for organization off all the lines next to all the winches.
There is a new Rocna 80 for the main anchor on 300 feet of 3/8 chain as well as a New Lewmar Stainless 50, a Fortress, and a Danforth if needed. While on anchor there is a full galley for with easy access to everything that you might need for cooking as well as a new electric Kenyen Grill on the rails for cooking up that days catch to perfections while watching the sunset. But if it starts to rain you are protected by a large bimini and you can see everything through the new eisenglass on the dodger. And if for some reason there is some boat work to do they converted the forward crew quarters to a workshop that has plenty of room for any extra sails that you might want to put in there.
- 2023 – Currently 3 heads, 2 in the forward stateroom but soon to be converted to single head forward with a walk in shower on one side
- 2022 – Converted the 4 stateroom lay out to a 3 stateroom layout putting a queen size bed up from with room for a king
- 2023 – Saloon table in movable
- 2023 – New house batteries 700AH
- 2023 – New AC’s 8000 btu aft, 16000 btu midship, 12000 btu bow
- 2022 – Engine battery
- 2018 – New standing rigging, retuned in 2023
- 2022 – New Rocna anchor 80 pounds
- 2023 – New stainless deck orginzers and clutches
- 2022 – Outboard rack and crain
- 2022 – New Electric Kenyen Grill
- 2023 – Serviced winches
- 2023 – Serviced Saildrive
- Onan 9KW genset