2012 Latitude 46 Tofinou 8.0 “RUTLI”
Designed by naval architects Joubert and Nivelt, and produced in accordance with the shipyard’s construction traditions, the Tofinou 8 is a modern sailboat with with classic lines, mahogany topsides a spacious and comfortable cockpit, that can be sailed single handed. She performs well under light wind the Tofinou 8, with its responsive helm, offers sensations similar to those of a sport dinghy
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 8.33 ft
Maximum Draft: 6.25 ft
Dry Weight: 4,078.55 lb
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 10|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (13.21 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (6.6 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The hull of the Tofinou 8, marked by its straight bow and very flat stern lines, is very stable and excellent at any points of sail.
In its “pivoting keel” version, its draught varies from 1.9 meters to less than 90 cm, which allows navigation close to the beach or in a shallow cove, entrance to the port at low tide, and even to run aground.
In its “fixed keel” version, the draught of the Tofinou 8 is of 1.7 meters.
- Standard colors: dark blue (Others colors available on options)
- Hull in hand laid grp with sophisticated structure of frames and stringers for reinforcement
- Self draining cockpit
- Deck in sandwich grp construction, joined to the hull by lamination and through fastenings
- Deck corened with vaccumed glud with 8 mm Teak
- Cockpit coamings and cabin sides in Mahogany, removable for maintenance and varnishing, and covering all the halyards and sheets
- Teak foot bar on foredeck
- Large aft deck locker with flush lid
- Toerails and tiller in varnished Mahogany
- Cockpit seats and sole in Teak
- Harken deck equipment and blocks
- (2) Self tailing winches
- (4) Triple rope clutches
- Mainsheet with traveller on rail
- (4) Flush/lifting mooring cleats
- One double berths and two settee berths
- (1) Chemical toilet
- (4) Canvas storage pockets lining hull sides
- Fresh 50 litre water tank for standard cockpit shower
- 10hp Inboard engine
- Electrical panel
- Sound insulated engine compartment
- (1) Battery 110 amp
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Folding prop
- 25-Liters fuel tank
- Painted aluminum mast
- Halyards part Dyneema
- Lazy jack
- Backstay Dyneema, adjustable under deck
- Boom with provision for internal reef lines and foot outhaul
- Reef lines led back to helmsman
- Cunningham tackle
- Swing cast iron keel
- Hydraulic system for raising and lowering the keel, with manual command, electrical command optional
- Fixed keel available
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.