Fish this legendary flybridge powercat like you’re in it to win it!
For over 30 years Two Oceans have built “World Class” fishing vessels. “Purple Rain” has served her Owner well and he has taken delivery of his next Two Oceans.
Let’s make this walkaround “Battlewagon” yours to begin the fishing journey of a lifetime.
Overbuilt quality, ease of handling & maintaining, affordability and solid construction.
Low hours, very well maintained ..A must see if in the market to fish and win.
Overbuilt Features Include
Generous Aft Deck
- Self-Draining Cockpit.
- Teak Decking
- Two huge below deck storage / fish box locker approx. 250 Gal / 35 sg ft each
- Easy Access hatches to battery storage located in transom engine wells.
- Deck mounted cockpit table w/ rocket launcher
- Transom door opening to swim platform with telescopic ladder.
- 2 x Access hatches to fuel tanks.
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps for hull drainage.
- 1 x Remote Manual bilge pumps for emergency hull drainage.
- 2 x Electric Rule 500 GPH pumps for drainage of below deck fish box /storage locker.
- Tournament – ready “Tuna Spray Bars”
- Saltwater washdown
- 2 x 1100 gph Rule-mate bilge pumps
- Sea Star power-assist steering
- Steering console housing hydraulic steering pump, engine instrumentation, and electronic units.
- 360° Panoramic windows – you’ll never miss the bite!
- Upholstered heavy duty helm chair.
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- FUSION marine stereo w/ MS-FR602 full range speaker package
- Cushioned Bench seating for crew with built in storage drawers.
- Locking Access door to huge storage below helm .
- Multi- drawer unit in salon for tackle or storage
- Matromarine electric head
- Port access door to fully enclosed marine head.
- Sliding aluminum doors for security / weather protection.
- 2x Port & Starboard Lewmar adjustable hatches on house
- Flotex carpet on cabin floor
- Molded non-skid forward deck surface with safety rails and additional bow rail.
- Anchor locker – Self-draining, ahead of strong collision bulkhead.
- Cushioned Bow Bench seat with built in storage.
- Molded beverage holders port and starboard
- Total walk-around access
- 2 x Aluminium fuel tanks constructed to marine specifications, complete with Full Baffle tanking with ease of access inspection plate, fill suction and vented lines.
- Total volume per tank approx. 140 gals x 2 – 280 gals
- Remote fuel gauges are located at main control station.
- Water separator filters, isolating valves, and engine primer bulbs located in storage hatches on aft deck.