2013 27′ Riva Iseo “Tini”
EASY TO SEE IN FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
The Riva 27 is one of the best running boats Riva has produced, has a larger cockpit space than the 33′ and her single Yanmar 320hp diesel engine effortlessly planes this 27 with 6 people aboard. Notable features include storage forward, refrigerator under the dash, ski storage under the sole, pop-up varnished tables, bow thruster, dive ladder, built in 6 person life raft and a fully convertible soft top to keep all comfortable while at anchor or running.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 8.17 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.17 ft
Displacement: 8,272 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (22 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (87 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The Riva Iseo is a 27 foot day cruiser for lovers of design and boating in the lakes as well as in the open sea, devised so the owner can “live” his boat in any occasion thanks to a custom-made car-trailer which allows easy transportation of the yacht. Clean-cut lines, thorough space-planning and attention to detail are the distinctive characteristics which make Riva Iseo the noble heiress to a history of excellence.
- Custom made Riva steering wheel
- Mahogany deck on fiberglass structure
- Custom made Riva gauges
- Upholstered seats w/ exclusive special fabrics
- Mahogany anti-slip finishing swimming platform
- Fiberglass hull(infusion system)
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
- High quality finishing w/ hand stitching
- Mahogany anti-slip cockpit hatch
- Completely automatic bimini top
- Solid mahogany sponson w/ stainless steel rub rail
- iPod entertainment system & waterproof speakers
- Custom made tempered glass windshield w/ stainless steel frame
- Bow thruster
- Custom made Riva stainless steel clips
- Cockpit fridge
- Custom made Riva bow plate & anchor
- 20A 110 volt shore power connection
- Watersky hook
- Battery switch and charger
- Retrovision mirror
- Automatic engine room hatch opening
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.