This beautiful 2016 Pursuit 310ST has been lift kept since new. She is in excellent condition with recent full detail. The owners just took their last trip and are ready to move up to a bigger boat.
Beam: 9.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 2.83 ft
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: LF300XCA
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: LF300XCA
Engine Type: Outboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (20 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (260 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1OVERVIEW
Starting at the bow, the ST 310 delivers full wrap-around lounge seating with angled cushions ergonomically positioned for comfortable entertaining. A convertible fiberglass table accented with Corian Pursuit details doubles as a base for the portable sunpad filler which turns the bow into one large sunbathing platform. Recessed, stainless steel hand rails are neatly anchored just behind the forward seating for safety and security underway.
Entry to the console and head compartment is accomplished through a custom molded fiberglass door installed with heavy duty hardware and latching system complete with a stainless gas spring. Dive tank and equipment storage engineered below allows you to secure gear out of the way and off the deck.
The ST 310 is outfitted with a uniquely curved triple-wide windscreen designed to keep a Captain and companions cruising at speed without getting wind-blown. Seating for three includes a separate adjustable helm seat with arm rests along with double wide companion seats to starboard.
Overhead, the surfboard styled hardtop has dedicated installation details on the topside for outriggers, radar, lighting and antennas. Underneath, the top is finished with built in hand rails, molded speaker ports and an electronics box. All supported by white, powdered coated, heavy duty aluminum tubing.
Aft facing seating and forward facing transom seating accommodate as many as six additional guests with softly cushioned upholstery designed to cradle the body just so. Included in the seating closest to the helm are a sink, livewell and insulated cooler. To the starboard side a hinged seat portion opens to reveal cavernous storage large enough to conceal fenders, lines, safety equipment and racks for fishing rods or marine related equipment. The transom lounge hinges aft and features a large removable bin that allows access to the aft bilge and mechanical systems.
Built-in swim platforms with hidden dive ladder and hand rail, an insulated in-floor fishbox, properly located drink holders and gunnel-mounted rod holders are just a few of the noticeable details that finish off the cockpit.
Underneath your feet an aggressive 24 degree deadrise, sharp entry, performance minded chines and strakes bring this vessel to life providing a comfortable platform capable of fishing, diving or just transporting an extra large offshore party to your favorite coastal getaway.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
- Garelick Eez-In 4-step boarding ladder
- Six 10” 316L stainless steel Cleats
- 2 316L stainless steel stern eyes and 5/8” 316L stainless steel bow eye
- One-piece welded, 1”, recessed, low profile 316L stainless steel rail
- Nine stainless steel drink holders
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel positive catch
- Full cockpit coaming bolsters
- Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
- Fresh water system with pull up shower
- Molded bow seating with cushions; insulated, self-draining and lockable boxes.
- Heavy-duty rubrail with stainless steel insert
- Forward facing aft seat with 39 gallon storage tub
- Forward cockpit fiberglass table with Corian insert, removable pedestal and filler cushion
- Saltwater washdown pump with hose outlet
- Bronze thru-hulls below waterline, chrome plated bronze at waterline and Stalon above waterline
- Aft facing seat with storage compartment for six dock lines, life jacket bag, fenders and rod rack.
- 17 gallon fiberglass insulated cooler under seat
- Adjustable Captain’s seat with armrest, dual passenger fixed seats with armrest
- Stainless steel Isotherm refrig. (port side of box)
- Fiberglass sink with folding faucet and Corian cover for sink
- Molded in fiberglass helm console with molded fiberglass inner-liner
- Integrated helm and passenger footrests
- Two console portlights
- Acrylic 3/4” one piece windshield with hardtop visor
- 12 v Interior lighting
- Two 12 v receptacles in helm
- Raritan electric head with macerator, holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Stainless steel sink with cold water faucet and storage underneath
- Infused fiberglass surfboard style hard top and liner, overhead box with storage, 4 speakers, 2LED spreader lights, 4 overhead tricolor LED lights, stainless steel overhead rails, isinglass front and side curtain
- Polk stereo with bluetooth streaming, four speakers, remote control pad at helm and iPod docking kit
- Stainless steel clothes hanger rod
- Dive tank storage rack for three tanks
- Molded fiberglass console access door with stainless steel latch with gas shock
- Under-gunwale rod storage racks
- Folding rod storage racks with padded reel protectors (under bow seats)
- Forward facing tackle storage locker
- Four 316L stainless steel rod holders in gunwale
- 20 gallon lighted, insulated livewell in helm seat
- (Oceana Blue) with fiberglass cover
- One insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishbox with diaphram pump out
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
- Stainless steel thru-hull anchoring system with remote, plow style stainless steel anchor and rode
- Dual cylinder hydraulic steering with sport adjustable helm and 14.5” wheel
- Lenco® trim tabs with indicator on helm
- Battery switches with three batteries and trays and parallel switches
- 12 v electrical breaker panel
- Yamaha® fuel filters/water separators with primer bulbs
- Horn, dual high/low flush mounted
- Illuminated Carling® rocker switches
- U.S.C.G. and International navigation lights
- Towing light arrangement to meet Rule 24
- Automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps (2) with high water alarm
- 110 v dockside power with battery charger
- Ritchie Helmsman compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.