2017 Boston Whaler 350 Outrage
COME SEE THIS BEAUTY AT THE STORE
Remarkable capability beautifully matches thoughtful amenities and cutting-edge technology in the 350 Outrage®. Whaler’s boat-building quality and attention to design is clearly evident from bow to stern, with features and options to make your 350 uniquely yours. On the 350 Outrage, every element combines to produce an exceptional experience no matter what the day brings. On a Whaler, you are safe, secure and always ready for more with confidence that never wavers.
- Ample rod storage throughout keeps your arsenal within easy reach.
- Deluxe leaning post includes multiple drawers and abundant storage to keep gear organized.
- Optional bow table/sun lounge converts easily with a gas-assisted base.
- Convenient portside dive/boarding door with removable ladder means better snorkeling and easier boarding.
- Optional Summer Kitchen makes hosting a breeze, thanks to a handy grill, fridge, sink and storage.
- Optional upper station serves up spectacular views and phenomenal fishing functionality.
- Convenient enclosed head with VacuFlush™ toilet, vanity and shower lets you stay out longer in comfort.
- Premium features include a SiriusXM®–ready Fusion® stereo system, triple Mercury® FourStroke Verado® engines with available Joystick Piloting for effortless docking, and a choice of nine beautiful hull colors.
Features may include:
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- 10” stainless steel cleats – stern cockpit with gunnel board hawse pipe (2), anchor locker (1)
- 10” stainless steel pull-up cleats – bow (2), mid-ship spring line (2), crosstie cleats at transom (2)
- 12-V receptacle
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob and tilt helm
- Center helm layout
- Foldaway stern bench seat
- Forward console lounge with fold-down arm-rests, drink holders (2), backrests, removable cushion, MP3 input and 12-V receptacle
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests and drink holders (6)
- Bow anchor locker with drains
- Hanging locker/compartment in head
- Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out – aft (2), forward (1)
- Custom painted integrated frame with aft support legs
- Ladder access to hardtop
- LED aft cockpit area flood lights (2)
Deluxe Leaning Post/Bait Prep Center
- 120-V outlet
- Bait prep area with cutting board
- Dedicated area for slide-out carry-on cooler (65 qt cooler included)
- 120-V outlet
- 500 GPH shower sump
- Hanging locker
- 300 L6 DTS triple Mercury Verado FourStroke engines with power steering and Shadow Mode technology (91 octane fuel recommended)
- 30-amp shore power inlet with battery charger, galvanic isolator and shore power cord
- 400-gallon aluminum fuel tank
Beam: 10.83 ft
Dry Weight: 11,000 lb
Deadrise: 23 °
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 1050|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (45 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (400 Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.