Make: Cruisers Yachts
Model: 54 Cantius
Located In: Belleair, FL
Hull Material: Fiberglass
2017 Cruisers Yachts 54 Cantius for sale! This 54 has been a FRESHWATER boat its entire life as well as kept full-time in a COVERED SLIP up until November of 2022! She just received a full compound and wax along with fresh Bottom Paint w/ Prop Speed applied to running gear, and Zincs in November of 2022! All new fresh Batteries throughout the vessel! A full annual service of the main engines, drives, and gensets consisting of all new fluids, filters, anodes, raw water pump service w/ new impellers. All Air Conditioner Units were serviced and flushed in November of 2022 as well! This vessel is well Equipped! Her engines are the Volvo D11 IPS 950 725HP, the largest engine package available for this yacht! They push this yacht with ease and the hole-shot is phenomenal as the vessel feels like it jumps out of the water during take off with the big torque of her IPS 950’s! Not to mention, the vessel only has approximately 200 hours on her engines. Adding to her extensive equipment list she has the Volvo Dynamic Positioning System and the preferred Garmin Glass Cockpit Electronics Package. Don’t miss your chance to own this Gem! Call today to schedule your showing!
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 15.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 4.08 ft
Bridge Clearance: 16.42 ft
Dry Weight: 43,600 lb
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D11 IPS 950
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 725|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D11 IPS 950
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (150 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (500 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (72 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Washer/ Dryer Combo Unit
- Salon Stereo
- Manual Blinds Mounted in Windows Throughout
- Master Stateroom Stereo
- Opening Portlights within Hull-side Glass Windows
- Microwave/ Convection Oven
- Therapeutic Foam Mattresses
- Tan Oak Wood Interior
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Battery Charging System
- Cabin carpeting throughout accommodations level
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Remote w/ Foredeck foot switches, anchor, and chain
- Centrifuge Head (2) w/ Holding tank
- Seawater Strainers
- Cockpit Snap-in Sea grass Matting
- Cockpit seating w/ Stationary Table
- Cockpit Shower w/ hot and Cold capability
- Remote Control Spotlight
- Compass, Depth Finder, Hour meters (2) and Rudder Indicator
- Fuel Crossover System
- Generator Diesel 15KW
- Shore Power Cord Electronically Retractable w/ Remote Capability
- Cockpit Electric Grill
- Power Sunroof in Hard Top
- Hot Water Heater w/ 20 Gallon Capacity
- Electric 2-Burner Stove in Galley
- Volvo Dynamic Positioning System
- Foredeck Sunshade with Stainless Steel Mounting Poles
- Bar Stools White w/ Black Protective Covers
- Dockside US with Isolation Transformer
- Dishwasher 120V
- Satellite TV
- Upgraded Generator 17KW 240V/60HZ
- Wine Captain Wine Cooler in lower Salon
- Upgrade Salon Sound System to Polk Surround Sound Speakers and Polk Audio Sound Bar
- Centrifuge Head with holding tank and Macerator Pump
- Reverse Oil Change System
- Remote Joystick Docking to Aft Deck
- Extended Hydraulic Swim Platform w/ Hydraulic Lift
- Twin Garmin Glass Cockpit 8617’s w/ remote, 4’ Open radar Array, Autopilot, and VHF
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Underwater Lighting
- Telescoping Sunshade to Aft Deck
Stepping aboard this 2017 Cruisers Yachts 54 Cantius, you will find yourself standing on the very beamy swim platform. The swim platform of the 54 Cantius is Hydraulic and controlled by a handheld wired remote to control its upward and downward actuation. The platform features molded in non-skid fiberglass decking, port and starboard swim ladders, as well as port and starboard walkthroughs to transition onto the aft deck of the vessel. Your Glendinning Cable master is to starboard with stainless steel cover plate and toggle control switch to retrieve the cord when you are ready to depart. Forward of the platform is the electronically actuated trunk door revealing the very spacious storage accommodating fenders, lines, boat hooks, scrub brushes, etc.
Moving up the port or starboard stairwell from the swim platform you enter the Aft Deck of the Cruisers 54 Cantius. The aft deck features woven grass mat flooring that snaps into place for added comfort for long cruises. A large U-shaped seating lounge with Pearl White upholstery elegantly wrapped around a finished wood table makes it the perfect spot for some alfresco dining. The table is secured by two large stainless steel support pedestals and has the convenience of molded in drink holders. Forward and to port of the aft deck is the outdoor grill station. The outdoor grill station features a Kenyon Electric Grill with changeable grill or griddle inserts, and disposable catch pan. Below the grill is very spacious cabinet storage to store a rubbish bin and/or seating covers, etc. Directly to starboard is the aft docking station with Volvo Joystick and an auxiliary engine info screen. One of the most attractive features of the Aft Deck is the twin bar stools further adding to the conversational aspect of the entire space. Located in the deck is the engine room access hatch for entrance into the 54 Cantius’ vast engine room space. Protecting you and your guests from the sun is the retractable telescopic sunshade conveniently controlled by a simple rocker switch.
- Twin Volvo D11 725HP IPS 950 Marine Diesel Engines
- Onan 17KW Generator Model: MDKDP-1612254
- (2) ProNautic 24-30P Digital Marine Battery Chargers
- Reverso Oil Change System for Main Engines and Generator w/ oil drain tube.
- Parker Racor Fuel Filtration System w/ (2) Racor 900MA Feeding Main Engines. A single Racor 500MA feeding Diesel Generator.
- Algae X Fuel Polishing System installed in-line on Main Engine Fuel lines and Generator Fuel Line.
- Florida Marine Tanks INC 500 Gallon Diesel Fuel tank constructed of 5052 Aluminum is Vessel’s Fuel cell and is mounted forward into aft bulkhead.
- Dual Groco ARG-2520-S Engine Raw Water Sea Strainers w/ glass casing couple to a thru-hull ball valve. Starboard raw water pickup features a crash pump for water intrusion emergencies.
- Fireboy Clean Agent Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Gelndinning Cablemaster Unit
- Crusair Air Conditioning Condensing Unit mounted to starboard of engine room
- Battery Banks for Main Engines, House, and Generator Batteries
- Flooring is Feaux Diamond Plating
- Port and Starboard Engine Battery Switches mounted to Port inboard Stringer.
- Hydraulic Pump for sliding Galley Window and Hydraulic Swim Platform mounted in port aft corner of engine room
- Volvo Penta Corrosion Protection System mounted to aft bulkhead
- (4) Delta-T Lil Champ Ventilation Fans mounted to engine room intake and exhaust vents
The port side of the galley features a large U-shaped counter space with ample under-counter cabinet and drawer storage. A control switch controls the electric slide aft window in the Galley A stainless steel microwave/convection oven is mounted under the counter Directly to starboard is a large counter space with stainless steel freezer drawer mounted below drawer style dishwasher. Directly above counters is multiple cabinet storage. The countertops are engineered stone, the cooktop is a Kenyon 2-Burner Electric Stove and topped off with a large stainless-steel sink. Moving forward to the Salon area you will have a U-shaped Dinette/Lounge with table and foldable leaf sections. Salon Flooring is ash Gray Amtico allowing for a worry-free experience as it is easy to keep clean. This area allows you to have near 360-degree panoramic views of the ocean around you as you cruise the waterways. Across from the Dinette is well placed love seat for two, as well as a electrically actuated hide away flatscreen TV perfect for watching the game or your favorite show while at sea.
Stepping into the Helm Station of the 54 Cantius you immediately gaze at the flush mounted Garmin Glass Cockpit Electronics with dual screens wrapped in a beautiful polished black acrylic dash. The helm wheel is ergonomically designed with stitched leather and gives you that racing wheel feel. Several rocker switches are within easy reach to control vessel systems. Adding to the well-designed ergonomics of the helm wheel are Volvo’s Electronic Engine Controls. The dual levers offer comfortable operation and button features are placed on the control unit. Within close proximity is the Volvo IPS Joystick ideal for easy docking with the touch of the docking button, as well as control of the featured Volvo Dynamic Positioning System equipped on this 54. Trim tab controls with LED light position indicators and auto trim is also featured at the helm. The helm seat is plush with foldable armrests and a flip up bolster for standing operation of the vessel.
- Twin Garmin GM177 17-inch Glass Cockpit Screens
- GPSMAP 8500 Blackbox system
- Garmin GMR 624 xHD2 Open 4’ Radar Array
- GPSMAP 8500 Volvo Penta system
- Garmin GSD 24 Advanced Sonar/Depth sounder
Stepping down wooden treaded stairs from the Salon/Helm area you find yourself in the atrium area of the vessel. Each Stateroom is easily accessible from the atrium. The Master Stateroom Access is aft, Forward VIP is forward, Guest Head access is to port, and the Bunkroom is starboard. There is plush carpeting throughout the atrium and to port is a counter benchtop with cabinet storage below and engineered stone for countertops.
Forward VIP Stateroom:
Moving forward from the Atrium you enter the very spacious VIP Suite w/ a comfortable queen berth with custom bed covers. A Large Hanging locker is to port and access to the private ensuite shower is to starboard. Ample Cabinet and drawer storage throughout. The shower features a molded-in bench seat and custom shower door. Private ensuite access to the shared guest head is to port. The separate shower is a very attractive feature in the 54 Cantius; as it allows for simultaneous use of the Guest Head while another guest can utilize the shower. Plush carpeting is laid throughout the Forward VIP and the hull side windows allow for plenty of natural lighting.
Starboard Guest Bunk Room:
Exiting the Forward VIP aft and directly starboard is the Guest Bunkroom. The Bunkroom features upper and lower bunks, sleeping two guest. A large hanging locker is forward, and the Ships Electrical Panel is aft behind cabinet doors. Plush carpeting is throughout the bunkroom with a carpeted access hatch in the floor giving access to the vessels holding tank and overboard discharge valve.
Moving out of the Guest Bunkroom back into the atrium, you will find the access to the Full-Beam Master Stateroom. The Master is a very spacious full-beam retreat. The main focal point is the walk-around island berth with large end tables with cabinet storage. To starboard is a café’ table tucked between two built-in seats, vanity, and ample drawer storage underneath the portside bench-top with engineered stone surface. The Master has a large private ensuite head/shower w/ molded-in bench seat.
Exiting the interior of the vessel to the aft deck and up the side walkway we find the Foredeck or Bow deck of the 54. The foredeck is an excellent lounge area featuring a forward sunbed with removable cushions and foldable back rests. The decking is non-skid throughout the foredeck area. In addition to the forward sun lounge, the 54 is equipped with the forward bow shade canopy with removable stainless steel poles that latch into low profile stainless steel mount bases. The anchor locker is forward w/ Lewmar windlass tethered to a wired remote for anchor control. Additional anchor control comes in the form of deck mounted in and out foot switches near anchor locker hatches. Adding to security of the foredeck is the Stainless-steel bow rail which allows for comfortable transitioning from the aft deck to the foredeck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.