This one-owner, extremely low hour, Sea Ray 320 Sundancer is ready to take you and your family to your favorite boating destinations. The owner is downsizing and ready to see this one go to a new home.
The brilliant layout of this boat gives all the benefits of a large day boat, with the huge lounge seat forward and roomy helm and aft deck for entertaining, plus a comfortable cabin. Soak up the sun on the bow and then move to the back for dining and entertaining.
The spacious and well-appointed cabin has a dedicated berth for two amidships, and a convertible dinette in the bow. A full head and galley with sink, stove, fridge, and microwave allow for comfortable cruising.
Notable Features Include:
– Triple Mercury 250 Verado V8 Outboards for the ultimate in performance and reliability. With just 60 hours they are ready to provide the next owner with many years of reliable service.
– Mercury Joystick Piloting with Skyhook to make docking a breeze.
– 5KW Generator provides power for creature comforts while you are away from the dock.
– Air Conditioning and heat at helm and in the cabin for comfort in all weather.
– Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure for weather protection.
– Electric grill in cockpit.
– Refrigerators in the cockpit and the cabin provide convenient cold storage.
– Windlass with all-chain rode for easier and more reliable anchoring.
– Onboard battery charger for reduced maintenance and improved battery life.
– Optional bow table with dedicated storage.
– Head with holding tank and macerator allows for pumping out at a marina, or when offshore.
– Opening port-lights allow for great ventilation.
– Twin Simrad 9-inch multifunction displays for navigating, engine information, and depth.
– Simrad VHF radio.
– Remote controlled spotlight for safer operation at night.
– Underwater lights
This is an excellent opportunity for huge savings over a new one, and the boat is ready to take you to your favorite boating destinations today.
Engine Model: 250 VERADO
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 250|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.