The latest design from the desk of Biscontini Yacht Design, The Oceanis Yacht 54 marries the Americas cup experience of designer Roberto Biscontini with the svelte and sleek interior design from Lorenzo Argento, who has contributed directly to the success of Wally, CNB and Swan. Taking several design cues from the First 53, the Oceanis 54 yacht adds a sophisticated touch to the proven platform and pedigree of Beneteau Oceanis Yachts.
A Plumb bow and stern add to the waterline, which help keep her cruising speed in the high single digits, often hitting above 10 knots. A fixed bowsprit houses the anchor and attachment point for the Code Zero or other furling headsails, should one choose to increase performance even more. Three hull windows on each side allow natural light to fill the interior and allow for views of the surrounding area. A large arch at the forward end of the cockpit aids in the full cockpit bimini, which is a mandatory option when cruising the Caribbean. Also on the arch are the mainsheet turning blocks, which keep the cockpit clear from obstruction and maximize usable space, while ensuring a safe sailing environment.
Set up for short handed sailing, all lines are led aft to the twin electric winches on each side of the cockpit, directly in front of the helm. This allows for push button sail trim from where you are sitting, and single handed sail handling becomes efficient and easy.
Her “Yacht” designation is not simply a moniker, it is apparent as you immediately step on board. Her teak decks are the first give away, along with the wide side decks allowing for easy transit throughout the boat. Walking forward through the cockpit, her custom solid teak varnished tables have electric motors to adjust the height, ensuring that the space in the cockpit is maximized. In their lowest mode, there is a cushion which is placed on the table and allows a sunbed on either side of the cockpit.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 16.42 ft
Maximum Draft: 6.67 ft
Displacement: 36,586 lb
Ballast: 11,307 lb
Bridge Clearance: 78.75 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH110
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 ( )
Fuel Tanks: 2 ( )
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to CE certification
- ISO 12215 certified structure
- Balsa sandwich infused hull
- Vacuum infused structural inner liner (Fabric - resin) bonded to the hull
- Deck in glass fiber/balsa wood sandwich infusion, with Teak decking throughout
- Cast iron keel attached with bolts and bonded stainless steel backplate
- Twin rudders affixed with stainless steel stock
- Pearl Grey Hull
- 8 Hull portlights
Her teak decks carry through the entire vessel, from her cockpit to her bow. A single step at the chainplates elevates the foredeck, and the hull extends past the deck to form a large, stable toe rail for moving around under way with ease and safety.
Starting at the bow, her large forward sail locker can store fenders, lines and extra sails and has additional built in shelves with drawers for storing small items such as spare which handles and blocks. A ladder allows easy access, and the large Lewmar flush mounted deck hatch offers easy access to the storage space.
Walking aft, a large sunpad is on the forward end of the cabin top, with its own bimini allowing for ample shade at anchor.
Copious amounts of room exist behind the helms, with a large swim platform that drop to the water level with steps allowing for easy use of this amazing sun bathing area. The area is large enough for 2 chairs as well, if one wishes to relax with more comfort.
There is a garage inside of the transom capable of holding an 8' dinghy, which is an elegant solution compared to davits or wrestling the tender onto the foredeck. There is also access to the garage via three deck hatches across the aft deck, which make it simple to grab lines and fenders
A massive cockpit which was well thought out is key on any boat, and Beneteau have nailed the design of this one. Starting Aft, we have twin helm stations, with motor and furler controls on the starboard helm. Twin 12" Zeus3S B&G MFD's at each helm allow for easy navigation, and thanks to the Beneteau Ship Control system, all of the boats lights, gauges and Hi-Fi controls are accessible at either helm.
Canting foot braces at each helm are very nice when the boat is hard on the wind, and provide an excellent platform for getting the most of her.
Twin Harken powered winches in front of each helm encourage short handed sailing, and make maneuvering extremely simple. All of the control lines are led aft to these winches, and the in mast furler is simple and easy to use. Line lockers beneath the benches keep everything in order, and stowed when not in use.
The twin custom teak varnished tables in the cockpit raise and lower with the touch of a button and allow for easy access to the interior of the tables.
Twin sunpads on either side of the companionway are an excellent place to be when passage making, and the spray hood keeps the wind and water at bay.
A full cockpit enclosure is fitted, allowing even more protection from the sun or bugs at anchor.
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Teak decking
- 2 Sail lockers below cockpit seating
- 2 Stowage lockers behind the cockpit with stainless steel support for the fenders
- Access hatch to tender garage
- 2 Cockpit tables on stainless steel electric base, varnished table top with 2 extension leaves, stainless steel cup holders on the ends with handrail function and 1 long handrail along its full length
- Teak slats on cockpit benches
- Aft helmsman's seat with stowage, teak slats
- Side helm seats, slatted teak
- Foldaway helmsman foot chock
- 2 Stainless steel steering wheels with anthracite leather covering fixed on white, aluminum lacquered pedestal
- Stainless steel steering chain transmission system
- 1 Emergency tiller
- Engine throttle and control panel on starboard
- Liferaft locker in front of the companionway (Space for 12 person liferaft)
- Courtesy lighting (7 LED lights)
- Fully opening transom, convertible into swim platform (8'7" x 3'1")
- 3 Folding access steps to the cockpit to starboard
- Electrically controlled opening on console (on port helm station)
- Teak decking on swim deck
- 1 Stainless steel, removable bathing ladder with dedicated stowage in cockpit
Stepping down through the companion way, you will notice that the interior of the Yacht 54 is styled in a manner similar to a modern home, with flush mount cabinetry and joinery work. A warm, welcoming open space which is lit by the three hull windows allows multiple options for entertaining your guests or living aboard.
To Port, is an efficient U shaped galley, with a standard style refrigerator, 3 burner propane stove with oven, microwave sink are among the cooking utensils. Ample storage is throughout, with a large set of inset shelves along the side of the port hull.
Aft of the galley, is a large pantry, with rooms for provisions. The first guest cabin is further aft, with an en-suite head with electric flush and shower. A large double berth is center, with engine and generator access inboard.
Moving to the starboard aft cabin, this cabin mirrors the port. A double berth with ensuite electric head and shower, along with ample engine access. An opening hatch to the cockpit allows the breeze to flow through should one not choose to use the AC.
Moving forward to the living area and salon, a large u shaped dinette can sit up to 6 people, with a L shaped couch opposing on port. This is an excellent space to entertain company should the weather be inclement, as there is enough room for people to sit and relax. A lifting TV is on the aft side of the dinetter, allowing storage space when not in use. twin opposing hatches bring air in regardless of breeze direction, and a handle running on the ceiling allows for easy and safe movement underway.
Forward to port is the Nav Station, with a 12" Zeus3S B&G Chart plotter in the corner and the nav desk with opening table and ample rom for paper charts and charting tools.
Forward is the Master Cabin, with a queen size island berth, twin hanging lockers allowing for massive amounts of storage space, and a separate shower room to port. The island berth allows one to get up in the middle of the night without waking their partner, a touch both people will appreciate. To starboard is the head, with an electric quiet flush toilet with the ability to use sea or fresh water. This gives you option to stay away from everything for much longer, by extending your time between water fill ups.
- Yanmar 4JH110 (110hp) Diesel engine with shaft
- Engine control at the starboard helm station
- Engine compartment:
- Ventilation: 2 air intakes and 1 forced air outlets
- Automatic LED lighting
- Engine data visible on the B&G screen
- 1 Alternator (12 V / 125 Amp)
- 2 Rotomolded diesel tanks 2 x 53 Gal (under aft berth port and starboard)
- Low level alarm
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator
- Folding three blade propeller
- Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- Engine access through both aft cabins
- Aluminium mast with in-mast furling deck-stepped, 2 Aft swept spreaders
- Split backstay
- Single-strand rigging
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Harken blocks at mast foot
- Rigid boom vang
- 2 Stand-up blocks for mainsail sheet on cockpit arch
- All lines lead back to the helm stations
- 7 Halyard clutches (1 triple to starboard, 2 doubles to port)
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Polyester bowsprit with integrated anchoring gear and bobstay with spinnaker chainplate (for Code 0 or asymmetric spinnaker)
- Self-draining chain locker, Clench bolt, Piston-driven cover
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting
- 12 V - 1 500 W vertical electric windlass - Remote control in anchor locker
- 6 Aluminum mooring cleats
- Stainless steel chafing plate
- 12 V electrical panel (Breaker, Voltmeter, Water gauge, Fuel gauge, Battery warning, Fuel warning, Water warning) + dual USB port + Navicolor 3.5" screen
- Radio controlled wireless light switches (no battery) for lighting (excluding heads)
- 10 touchscreen table on the electrical panel, dedicated to Ship Control, allowing all functions to be managed from the salon
- Ship Control technology control numerous functions from the navigation screens (or from a tablet or smartphone using a dedicated app):
- Courtesy light in cockpit
- Direct lighting
- Deck searchlight
- Water unit
- Bilge pumps
- Air conditioning
- Tank monitoring
- Battery monitoring
- 12 V Circuit
- 1 AGM engine battery (100 Amp)
- Battery cut-off switch easily accessible from the companionway
- 1 Battery charger (60 Amp)
- 1 Load balancer
- 10 115V Sockets:
- 1 in the forward port head
- 1 in the aft cabins
- 1 in the salon (starboard)
- 1 at chart table
- 1 in galley
- 1 in the engine compartment
- 1 in the sail locker
- 6 Dual USB socket:
- 1 in the aft cabins
- 1 on the electrical panel
- 1 at chart table
- Shore power socket 115 V, next to the helm station
- LED lighting:
- Reading lights
- Indirect light, with dimmer
- LED navigation lights:
- Steaming light
- Mooring light on masthead
- Deck searchlight (Halogen)
Leonilda is spec'ed with the LUXE trim package, which includes the below improvements
- 12" B&G Zeus3S wireless multi-function touchscreen on each helm
- B&G Windvane and Anemometer
- Sensor (Log, Speedometer, Temperature)
- PC interface
- V100 VHF radio fixed to the chart table
- Windex Windvane
- Protective covers for helm & consoles (Charcoal Grey)
- B&G NAC3 Auto pilot
- WR10 Wireless autopilot remote control
- H60 wireless VHF set
- Windlass control with chain counter at stbd helm
- Opening transom remote control
- Tunnel bow thruster + 4 Dedicated batteries (50 Amp - 12 V) + 1 Battery charger (30 Amp - 24 V)
- TECMA electric fresh water/sea water WC in the owner's head
- IBS sensor
- 2 Additional 140 amp service batteries
- Additional 40 amp battery charger
- Electrical engine control on the starboard console
- Mosquito nets for opening portholes
- Spring mattress in the owner's cabin (thickness: 7")
- 2 Electrical bases for the cockpit tables for use as sundeck
- Cockpit table covers, Charcoal Grey
- Diamante Snow exterior cockpit upholstery:
- Helm seats: stainless steel backrest and upholstery on back
- 2 Companionway sundecks with reclinable backs (ratchet system)
- 2 Cushions for the cockpit tables for use as sun deck
- Quiet Flush fresh water/seawater electric WC in the aft starboard head
- 36 L cool box with access from the galley counter top, stainless steel tank (temperature adjustable from +10C to -12C)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.