Amanaki is a single owner, never chartered Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410. Like new and ready to sail, Amanaki is a proven cruising, having started her journey in the UK before undertaking a Caribbean tour. Her equipment level and proven track record present significant savings on a new build, and she is presented with new premium antifoul in September 2022, and a complete polish and wax.
Upgrades made for single handed cruising include:
- 510W solar panels
- Retractable bow thruster
- Full bimini coverage
- Furling main
- Offshore electronics packs
- Highfield tender and Mercury outboard
- Adjustable saloon table
The Jeanneau 410 is part of the revolutionary new generation of Sun Odyssey boats. The walkaround sidedecks slope directly down to the level of the cockpit, which results in incomparable ease of movement on board and makes this line unique in its class. Life on board has never been so simple and enjoyable!
A powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Marc Lombard combines with a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea. Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with flush hatches and integrated deck hatches provide for a modern feel. The safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations provides for dedicated areas for sailing, and for relaxing. The vast drop down transom platform provides an excellent space for relaxing and for tender use.
The modern and spacious feel continues throughout the interior accommodations. There are a multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light. 3 distinct zones in the saloon are designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior. In addition, the owner benefits from a functional chart table and designated laptop area. The central U shaped galley is secure for use while sailing and includes ample storage.
Amanaki is presented with upgraded Turquoise interior upholstery and grey cedar wood, and benefits from the balance of the worldwide Jeanneau warranty. The owner willing to sail boat / deliver boat along the East Coast, Caribbean or back to the UK for the right purchaser.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13.08 ft
Maximum Draft: 7 ft
Bridge Clearance: 58.08 ft
Dry Weight: 17,417 lb
Headroom: 7 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: JH45
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 45|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (140 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (53 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (21 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
- Deep keel version (7’1’’) / Performance keel
- Revolutionary steps free walkarounds decks from stern to bow
- Wide, uncluttered weather decks for ease of circulation onboard
- Twin helm steering with comfortable side and forward facing seating
- Twin rudders with self-aligning roller bearings and textile control lines.
- Hard chine on hull creates stability and enhances interior volume.
- Long water line provides performance under sail and power.
- Moderate freeboard lends a beautiful and sleek look to the hull along with the 8 hull ports and hard chine.
- Negative bow: allows maximum waterline length while creating a finer entry for the bow through the waves.
- GRP hull, decks and superstructure.
- Full lines and fenders package, including 2 large inflatable highfield fenders.
- 2 x Harken radial 46 winches at the helm
- 2 Harken radial 40 winches on the coachroof
- Quick bow thruster
- GRP multipurpose bowsprit with integrated anchor roller for ease of anchoring and retrieval
- Reinforced Code 0 point on bowsprit
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- Upgraded Vulcan anchor with 60m of chain
- Double windlass control and counter
Rigging & Sails
- Z spars rig
- Running rigging with spares
- Standing rigging
- Furling main and foresail
- Spinnaker pole (no spinnaker sail itself)
- Cathedral rigging with two levels of spreaders and 4 anchoring points on the mast
- Furling in-mast Dacron mainsail with UV stabilized fabric
- Foresail 115% furling Dacron jib
- X-Grid Mylar-Aramid Code Zero with Selden Cx furler
- Step free access to the cockpit and single level dedicated cockpit space
- Upgraded teak cockpit sole
- Folding leaf teak cockpit table with bottle storage, cupholders, and compass.
- Full cockpit cushions
- Fusion stereo speakers in cockpit
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- 2 lateral lockers, 2 large lockers under the helm stations.
- Forward sail locker and deep anchor locker.
- Voluminous, almost full width, folding transom platform for sunbathing and dinghy access.
- Dedicated halyard bags
- Cockpit drainage
- Raymarine Axiom 9" MFD and i70 MFD
- Raymarine Quantum 2 radar (wifi)
- Raymarine p70s Autopilot
- Raymarine Ray63 VHF
- Raymarine AIS 700
- ACR Epirb
- Handheld Icon VHF
- Yanmar JH45
- Centerline inboard diesel
- 850 hours
- Direct drive
- 3 blade fixed prop
- All engine servicing completed as per manufacturer's recommendations including oil and filters changed every 100 hours, and fuel filter changed every 150 hours.
- Dedicated soundproofed engine compartment with excellent access under companionway steps and through aft cabins
- Custom sunbrella cockpit and helm cushions
- Custom sprayhood with light and full coverage bimini
- Sunbrella cockpit table and helm wheel covers
- 3 Cabin version. Spacious full sized forward owner's berth, and two full double berths aft (6'6" x 4'6"). All berths rectangular shaped.
- Turquoise interior fabric
- Upgraded grey cedar wood throughout
- Revolutionary step-free ergonomic interior living space
- Upholstered bulkheads
- 8 large fixed hull ports with long fixed windows along the coachroof for fabulous interior light, volume, and ventilation
- Hanging lockers and standing dressing room in all cabins
- Mosquito screens and blinds on all hatches
- Caframo fans in each cabin
- Webasto EVO heating throughout saloon, heads and cabins
- Boat designed to accommodate air conditioning units, and new owner would be able to add air conditioning throughout the accommodations.
- Ocean Safety Automatic MOB device
- Ocean Safety Offshore flare pack
- Ocean Safety ISO 9650 6 man life raft
- 2016 Highfield 290UL with 6hp Mercury outboard
- Jack stays with additional backing plates
- Reinforced cockpit grabholds
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Search light
- Gas detectors
- Manual foghorn
- Radar reflectors
- Danbuoy OS inflatable
- Floating lights x 2
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detectors
- Manuals, tools and spares
- Bosun's chair
- Centerline large 6.5' x 5' rectangular owner's berth.
- Dedicated seating in Owner's cabin
- Bedside reading lights and side tables
- Screen side portlights
- Opening hatch with blind and screen
- Hanging locker and standup storage
- Additional storage under berth with two large drawers
- LED lighting
- Midships central galley in U shape configuration
- 130L top and front loading refrigerator
- Additional coolbox
- Evo 2 burner gas hob, grill and oven
- Large countertop area
- Water purifier in galley
- Twin sink with hot and cold pressurized mixer tap
- Sea water foot pump in galley
- Water from watermaker accessible in galley
- Crockery and cookware with dedicated storage
- Dedicated trash can
- U-shaped settee and convertible berth on the starboard side
- Chaise lounge seating opposite on the portside
- Large adjustable saloon table for entertaining
- Panoramic views of the