2022 Allmand Inflatable
Open center console rigid inflatable boat with raised center console superstructure and forward,amidships, and aft passenger seating.
SUPERSTRUCTURE, DECK, HULL, KEEL, STRUCTURAL MEMBERS & INTERIOR:
Custom molded fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) raised center console superstructure. Molded FRP hull with gel coated. Hypalon inflatable buoyance tubes and a molded FRP deck with gel coated exterior.
The interior of the center console act as a water closet and was equipped with a marine toilet.
HARDWARE & FITTINGS:
• Stainless steel foredeck samson post
• Lexan helm spray screen.
• Molded FRP hatches & doors.
• FRP deck plates secured with stainless steel screws.
• Custom welded stainless steel T-Top with Sunbrella like synthetic fabric awning lashed to the top with synthetic braided line.
• Stainless steel lifting U-Bolts.
• Deck integrally molded foredeck and aft passenger bench seats with removable vinyl upholstered cushions.
• Center console integrally molded bench style forward passenger seat.
• Six aluminum shock mitigating forward passenger seats with vinyl upholstery.
• One aluminum helm and one aluminum helm passenger shock mitigating seat with vinyl upholstery.
• Custom stainless steel radar arch.
• Bob’s Machine Shop hydraulic aluminum engine jack plate.
• Stainless steel and stainless steel/plastic through hulls.
One electric starting OXE 1 model P.1.2VOXXL300 turbo charged six cylinder diesel outboard engine with 19.5 indicated hours rated 300 Hp at 4,200 – 4,400 RPM. The engine was equipped with indirect cooling and a three blade right hand rotation propeller. Engine throttle and gear selector controls were electronic types with an OEM single lever helm control. The engine was equipped with a pull lanyard style emergency helm shut down switch and an OEM multi-function digital helm instrument panel.
Engine Serial No. 3000138.
Single station Glendinning fly by wire electronic hydraulic wheel steering with stainless steel helm wheel, helm wheel sending unit, thermoplastic insulated multistranded copper wiring ECU, digital helm control panel, reinforced hose plumbing, 12 VDC system pump, Garmin autopilot, Garmin digital autopilot helm control panel, and an engine mounted steering actuator.
Diesel fuel system with two marked stainless steel deck fill pipes, two stainless steel tanks vents, 160 gallon of fuel.
USCG approved type A hoses, fuel tank selector/shut off valves, Racor remotely mounted primary fuel filter, inline secondary fuel filter, two analog helm fuel gauges, and two built in and obscured fuel tanks suspected as being aluminum based on research.
Freshwater system dedicated to toilet flushing and consisted of a Seaflo 12 VDC pump, marked stainless steel deck pipe, stainless steel tank vent, analog tank gauge, reinforced vinyl hose plumbing, and a built in obscured water tank.
Marked composite deck pipe, stainless steel vent, reinforced vinyl hoses, Seaflo 12 VDC macerator pump, analog holding tank gauge, Seaflo 12 VDC freshwater flushed marine toilet, and one built inobscured blackwater holding tank.
Two aft deck scuppers plumbed with reinforced vinyl hose. Below deck water transfer provided by limber holes and other openings with water removal by one 12 VDC submersible Seaflo brand bilge pump rated at 2,000 gallons per hour plumbed with reinforced hose.
12 VDC system with two battery banks. One bank for engine starting consisting of a single group 31 12 VDC AGM type battery secured in a plastic battery tray with a hold down bracket. One house bank composed of two 12 VDC group 31 AGM type batteries connected in parallel and secured in plastic battery trays by hold down brackets.
Built in 12 VDC Garmin VHF 215 DSC/AIS capable VHF radio at the helm with T-Top mounted FRP antennas.
NAVIGATION AIDS & ELECTRONICS:
• Full set of appropriately screened navigation lights.
• 12 VDC horn with helm switch.
• Built in 12 VDC Garmin GPSMAP 8616 XSV multifunction helm display with GPS, chart plotter, sonar, depth sounder, autopilot, and radar functions enabled. Flur night vision
• Ritchie marine grade binnacle style helm compass.
• 12 VDC T-Top mounted Flir infrared camera.
• 12 VDC Garmin XHD2 72 mile radar with open array style arch mounted open array antenna.
• Fore and aft facing 12 VDC spreader lights.
• Nylon boat cover
Custom Underwater Lights
** TO MANY ACCESSORIES TO LIST
Engine Model: OXE 300
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Outboard
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.