Experience the epitome of luxury and efficiency with our 2022 Isla 40 Catamaran. Meticulously maintained and part of a professional light charter program, this vessel is an exemplary choice for sailing connoisseurs and savvy investors alike.
1. Light Charter Program: The boat has been part of a light charter program, ensuring professional handling and maintenance.
2. Professional Maintenance: Continuously maintained by experts, the Isla 40 remains in superb condition.
3. Charter Program Options: Keep the boat in the charter program to offset expenses or opt-out for private use.
4. Advanced Amenities: Equipped with the latest features for a luxurious and comfortable sailing experience.
5. Performance and Comfort Blend: Expertly designed for speed without compromising on comfort.
– Solar Power Excellence: 3 x 400 Sunpower Solar panels on SS Mount, accompanied by 3 x Victron Mppt Controllers, for unmatched energy efficiency.
– Dive Compressor Ready: Prewired for both 110V/240V, ensuring easy installation for a dive compressor.
– Upgraded Anchor Package: Enhanced from the standard commissioning with a Mantus 85, 200ft of 3/8 HT Chain, 3/8″ Gypsey, and 150ft Rode.
– Optimized Propulsion: Features 3-blade folding props/V30HP for superior maneuverability and speed.
This catamaran offers an exceptional investment opportunity. Its participation in the charter program not only maintains its condition but also provides a revenue stream, making it an attractive option for both personal enjoyment and financial benefit.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 21.58 ft
Maximum Draft: 4 ft
Number of heads: 2Manufacturer Provided Description
Isla 40: The gateway to a mythical and inescapable brand… Alone in the world if that’s your desire, in harmony with nature, with sea views, like an island, Fountaine Pajot catamarans can also be a shared source of pleasure and emotions.
This is why we’ve always given our new models the name of an island or a name that evokes islands.
The Isla 40 is the access model to the Fountaine Pajot range: like a flagship, she is our standard bearer. Her name is a self-evident and she sets the benchmark for sailing catamarans of this size.
Proud successor of the Lucia 40, this new 12-meter sailing catamaran perfectly embodies the spirit and innovative design of Fountaine Pajot.
Her inverted bows, her innovative saloon where the chart table adjacent to the entrance gives way to a “total relaxation” lounger, her performances and her habitability (3 or 4 double cabins + an optional crew cabin) combine to make this new model an exceptional catamaran.
The Isla 40 stands out, like her big sisters, with elegant and invigorating lines, recognizable among all the rest.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.