*More pictures coming soon*
2022 Jeanneau LEADER 7.5 Series 3
- Yamaha f300 nsb2 white
- Trim level premiere 2022
- Electronicpack2022garmin upgraded.
- Audiopack2022fusion ra70n
- Control of windlass from pilot station
- Electrical windlass
- Anchoring kit
- Sunshade for aft cockpit fort-top-dark smoke
- Sunshade for front sun padfort-top-dark smoke
- Bow platform with ladder
- Aluminum t-top with fiberglass roof blacklegs
- Swimming platforms with teak
- Cockpit table luxe
- Front sundeck mattress with lifting backrest
- Backrests for the aft cockpit side seats luxe
- Led lights in the cockpit
- Double berth complement
- Cabin and door curtains
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Automatic trimtabs zipwake
- Yamaha joystick nsb
- Opening deck hatch
- Teak batten on the cockpit floor for leaning post version
Designed by MicTRIM LEVEL PREMIERE 2022hael Peters in collaboration with Sarrazin Design, the Leader 7.5 Series 3 brings together exceptional performance, all-around good looks, and great onboard living into one impressive 25-foot package. Powered by a single 300HP outboard Yamaha engine, the new Leader 7.5 Series 3 is a revival of its predecessor the Leader 7.5 Series 2 but includes a newly designed Michael Peter’s hull giving it greater performance. Reach a top speed of 46+ mph while you will cruise comfortably at 30 mph.
The extended flush swim platforms allow easy access onboard for your crew. Beginning all the way aft, the U-shaped bench complete with a center table provides plenty of seating that cleverly folds away when not in use. New this year is the optional entertainment island complete with sink, fridge, and optional gas stove or live-well.
True to the Jeanneau DNA, the Leader 7.5 Series 3 has a new, optional fiberglass t-top along with a sleek black profile windscreen. Moving forward to the bow, a sun pad stretched the full width with two adjustable backrests, perfect for those days in the sun. Both entertainment spaces can be fully protected from the sun with option sunshades.
Slip below and you’ll find a nice spacious salon with plenty of seating, a small galley, and a private head. For overnights, the seating area easily converts to make a double berth, making the Leader 7.5 Series 3 much more than just a day boat.