Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
Looking for a Boat that can take you from your beach house to the horizon and back again? You just found it! This 2022 Ocean Craft Marine 8.4 M Amphibious offer you the ability to drive straight into the water without a hitch, and go to places that were previously considered inaccessible, and have a more expansive experience. Powered by Mercury 350HP outboard engine with electro hydraulic power steering and black color engine cowlings.
The helm includes VesselView 702 7″ display with engine & vessel Telemetry integrated with multifunction displays, fly-by-wire DTS control Binnacle, Tilt helm wheel and installation and selector switches.
Other features are double futura center console with foward seat with small form factor smoked windscreen and grab railing, HD T-Top with black finish, swimmer folding ladder in the port side, polished pop-up mooring cleats, oxygen sensor, hydraulic system, hydraulic pump, custom marine coated wheel with offset to place load in optimum position, full system monitoring, self centering of steering wheel assembly, twin aluminum fuel tanks 82 total, Neoprene hypalon tube, triple fendering rub-strake on tubes, OCM custom double GRP bolster seat with back rest and under seat cooler storage on deck, u-bench seat and Aft Athwartship bench seating with back rest.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
Beam: 8.17 ft
Dry Weight: 3,197 lb
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 350|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Fuel Tanks: 1 (60 Gallon)
- OCM AMP 8.4 RHIB "Turn key ready" - "V" shaped Laminated Fiberglass reverse chine hull in off-white color
- Anchor locker forward
- 3 U-bolts (1 on bow, 2 on transom)
- S.S Heavy Duty Lifting points (2 foredeck, 2 aft deck)
- Double Futura center console with forward seat with small form factor smoked windscreen and grab railing
- HD T-Top "Black Finish" White Fabric color
- Tube Affixed diver/ Swimmer folding boarding ladder (port side)
- 2 x S.S Polished Pop-up mooring cleats
4-Wheel drive system
- 2 x Bow wheels and 2 x stern Wheels for superior traction & less ground pressure
Hydraulic Power Unit
- Briggs and Stratton 30KW (40HP) EFI Engine Equipped with control by wire
- Equipped with Oxygen sensor to reduce emissions
- Engine RPM monitoring for stability of operation
- Consistent easy starting superior fuel economy
- On board diagnostic display and fault code plate
Wheels / Tires
- Custom Marine coated wheels with offset to place load in optimum position
- Over Hydraulic motor 26x12x12
Programmable Login Controller
- Full System Monitoring & On-Board diagnostic capabilities
- Remote Monitoring of system performance & service Support
- Self-centering of steering wheel assembly
- Hydraulic Brakes with auto on features if neutral & no drive signal receive after 5 seconds
- Auto engine speed control for wheel retraction/extension
- Manual RPM Adjustment control
- Joystick, Keypad & System fault LED
- Twin Aluminum fuel tanks (82 Gal total outboard) with Dual-pick-up tubes per tank
- Twin hull-affixed tank selection/fuel shut off valves and with twin fuel water-separators
- Neoprene-Hypalon Military Grade Thickness 1670 Dtex. Inflatable tube set siz compartmentalized with inflation and over pressure valves
- External grab lifelines
- Triple fendering Rub-strake on tubes
- Hypalon Strip between fender strakes
- Bow step with 2 black painted SS cleats
- OCM custom double GRP bolster seat with black rest and under sear cooler storage on deck
- U-Bench seat for 4-5 persons
- Aft Athwartship bench seating with black rest
- Upholstery cushion pad on anchor bulk-head
- LED Vessel Navigation & Anchor Lights IAW COLREGS
- Bow-mounted LED marine headlight (land use only)
- Automatic Electic bilge pumps (2) 500 GPH high capacity with automatic float switch
- 12VDC electric distribution Bus/System with breaker panel
- Battery Isolators
- AGM - Optima Blue Top Battery Bank, Tray, Selector switch and charging isolator for accessory.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.