New to the market is this immaculate 2022 Onslow Bay 41 TE with only 300 hours this boat is like new. Skip the build time and enjoy the savings, this onslow 41 TE is ready for the spring fishing season.
Powered by triple mercury 450s she has a top speed of 72 MPH and provides longer range capability then quad engine applications, all while providing an economical 50 MPH cruise speed.
– Dual 24inch GARMIN MFDs
– 4ft GARMIN open array radar
– 12inch GARMIN gps / switch panel
– GARMIN autopilot
-Dual GARMIN VHF radios with separate antennas
– Nitetrack camera
– Fusion stereo
– 8 JL audio speakers / 2 JL audio Subs
– Dual airmar 1kw transducers
– 36inch curved RIGID lightbar
– Recessed navigation lights
– Upgraded LIVORSI racing trim tabs
– Spreader lights, courtesy lights, under gunnel lighting
Other Options Include:
– Whisper grey hull
– 30 Gunnel rod holders
– Gemlux outriggers and mounts
– 85 gallon round transom livewell with Caroline blue interior, clear plexi-glass lid sea chest system
– 60 Gallon live well under rear facing seat
– Insulated 330 quart front center box 21″L x 45″W x 21″D
– 3 fuel tanks totaling 600 usable gallons of fuel
– 180 quart cooler under lounge seat on front of console
– Insulated 1200 quart front fish box 83″L x 45″W x 21″
– 72″L x 47″W berth in console
– All Vinyl Ester construction
– (2) Insulated 240 quart side fish boxes in cockpit 62″L x 18″W x 13″D
– (2) Insulated 344 quart side fish boxes amid ship 65″L x 18″W x 18″D
– Aluminum T-top with fiberglass hardtop, LED spreader lights, rod holders, electronics box, and 3 glass sided enclosure
– All foam core construction (no wood no rot)
– V berth in console
– HEAD, sink, and countertop in console
Dont miss this amazing opportunity to own a LIKE NEW 41 TE call today to schedule a showing!
Beam: 11.33 ft
Dry Weight: 12,000 lb
Fuel Tanks: 3 (600 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.