Available In Store: Pan Handle
Bluewater Sportfishing 23T
The Bluewater 23T is designed specifically for passionate anglers, offering exceptional stability and performance, even in challenging conditions.
With all the essential features, this 23-foot boat provides a spacious cockpit that caters to both fishing and cruising enthusiasts.
Considered the ultimate fishing companion, the 23T boasts a well-organized layout with ample storage for tackle, rods, and gear, making it a practical choice for anglers. The concealed bucket storage rack below deck is perfect for storing cast nets or a convenient five-gallon pail.
Customization lies at the core of the 23T experience.
This adaptable vessel can be personalized to meet your specific preferences and requirements, ensuring that you obtain the boat you’ve always envisioned for your water adventures.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Bluewater Sportfishing Boats at our Pan Handle showroom
Beam: 8.42 ft
Dry Weight: 3,450 lb
Deadrise: 24 °
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: ME300CXLCF
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Fuel Tanks: 1 (180 Gallon)
- Three-piece fiberglass construction
- One-level deck with in-deck storage compartment
- Custom console with in-dash electronics storage
- Two-piece rub rail with replaceable rail insert
- 10-year structural warranty
- Hand-laminated deck cap with 10 rod holders
- One forward anchor locker with FRP liner
- One forward fish box with foam insulation
- One aft bilge access hatch
- Two downrigger/ deep drop 12V outlets
- One 316 SS flush mount bow light
- Fixed back rest for leaning post with four rod holders
- Hand-laminated deck liner with integral storage lockers
- Two forward storage lockers
- Two aft fish boxes with foam insulation Two SS wash down outlets (salt and freshwater)
- Six 8" 316 SS pop-up cleats
- 50-gallon circular baitwell/leaning post with light
- Rigging and downrigger ball storage in leaning post
- Custom Blue water panel with circuit breakers
- Custom Bluewater integrated wire harness with waterproof connections
- One Group27 battery for each engine start
- Baitwell light
- High water bilge ala rm with audio/visual alarm
- Custom battery switches with automatic multi battery charging
- One Group 27 battery for house system
- 316 SS pop-up bow light
- Two 12V downrigger/deep drop outlets
- Two 1100 GPH bait well pumps
- High- water bilge alarm
- Freshwater wash down system
- Racor fuel/water separator (s) with 316 SS head
- Two 1600 GPH bilge pumps with dual auto switches
- High- capacity saltwater washdown pump
- 180-gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Solid hand-laminated hull with foam core hull sides
- Bluewater custom FRP Multi-Plex stringer grid– Foam core transom– In- hull cockpit drains with Rabud scuppers
- No wood construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.