Make: Hammer Yachts
Model: HammerCat 35
Located In: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hull Material: Fiberglass
2023 HammerCat 35 Palm Beach Boat Show display boat
Come and see us at the show, in between ramp 9 -10
Hammer Yachts, builders of the next generation of power catamarans: lightweight, efficient and fast. No need for quad engines, 2 x 350 HP power this cat over 50 mph. With 400 Gl of fuel, the range is over 600m at 25-30 mph. Epoxy composite construction with standard carbon fiber hardtop.
Check out the extensive option list for hull 117, available immediately.
Beam: 12 ft
Number of heads: 1Standard equipment & options:
Hammer Yachts: builders of the next generation of power catamarans.
The HammerCat 35 is the ultimate modern center console power-catamaran: hull 117 is set up as a family style fishing / day boat.
The aft deck is all about fishing, marlin door aft, side door, electric reel outlets, gemlux rodholders, parachute rod holder in the carbon fiber hardtop, aft facing trolling seats, exceptional spacious deck with high gunnels.
The forward part is all about friends & family: U shaped lounger, backrests, removable table, 2 x coolers, sunshade, lots of music.
This is the ideal boat to take fishing in the morning, come home, rinse off the boat and take the family to a restaurant or sandbar.
Check out the HammerYachts website for more information on the concept of 'weight vs horsepower'
Options included in this 2023 HammerCat 35:
- Gemlux 18' outrigger and bases
- Seachest port side, 2 pumps, 55 Gl
- Cooler box starboard side aft, 55Gl
- Mounts for gaff storage x 2
- Electric reel outlets, 2 x aft 2 x mid ships
- Raymarine package: 2 x 19' Axiom Pro , Quantum radar, autopilot, sonar & chirp, VHF, rear view camera
- Rockford Fosgate music system with 2 x Amps, 2 x subwoofers and 10 x loudspeakers
- Electric windlass with remote at helm & Delta anchor
- Electric fresh water flushing toilet & holding tank
- 2 x deck wash, selector valve for fresh/ sea water
- U shaped 'family style' lounger forward with removable table and removable forward facing back rests
- Glass windscreen & commercial grade wiper, poly carbonate side windows
- Side door on port side
- Sunbrella (grey) covers for every seat / module
- Removable sun awnings fore and aft
- 4 x underwater lights
- Deck lights, gunnel lights, bilge lights, hardtop lights, nav lights,
- Suzuki 350 HP dual prop and Optimus electric steering system
- house battery, 2 x engine battery
- 2x 200 Gl / 2x 750l aluminum fuel tanks with digital sending units, epoxy coated
- 12 X rod holders in gunnel (6 per side)
- Aft facing tackle station under sink- 3 drawers
- Rocket launcher incorporated in hardtop for 8 rods
- Llebroc sport seats and custom lounger
- 70 Gl fresh water tank
- Sink in aft facing console with faucet
- 4 x 7' insulated under deck fish lockers with strut, 600 quarts each
- 6 x foldable stainless cleats (bow, midship, stern)
- Lots of cupholders
- Carbon fiber hardtop (170 Lbs!)
- U-bolt on bow, 2 x U-bolt on stern, 2 x reinforced attachment points at waterline for optional towing bridle
- High tech hand laid & resin infused epoxy hull with closed cell foam for strength and lightweight
- Unsinkable hull
- Rub-rail around vessel
- Painted "snow white" hull with black booth stripe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.