Arriving in July: Fort Lauderdale
Incredible versatility and comfort are hallmarks of the 276 Dual Console. A 6th-generation VDS hull ensures a soft, dry ride, while the spacious, ergonomic deck design and an array of premium features make it equally well-suited for offshore fishing and fun-filled days with family.
The Standard Features include Backing Plates for Radar and VHF Mounts in Hard Top, Carbon Fiber & Kevlar® Reinforced Deck & Hull, Cockpit Bolster Pads, Fiberglass Hard Top (w/ Integrated Docking/Spreader Lights & PFD Storage), Recessed SST Cup Holders, Transom Mounted Tool & Raw Water Washdown Hose Holder, Trim Tabs and more!
Additional features included are Ski Tow Bar, Fusion Transom Remote Control, Counter Top Storage and Two Tray Utility, Bow Filler Cushion, Garmin Radar Cable and Power Cable, Garmin 215 VHF Radio & Antenna & Garmin GPSMap Twin and more!
**Please note, stock images used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Sailfish Boats at all of our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
Beam: 9.08 ft
Bridge Clearance: 8.5 ft
Dry Weight: 7,050 lb
Deadrise: 24 °
Engine Brand: N/A
Engine Model: N/A
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (14 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (177 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Standard Features
- Backing Plates for Radar and VHF Mounts in Hard Top
- Boarding Ladder (4-Step w/ Grab Handle)
- Built-In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm w/ Pull Tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Cockpit Bolster Pads
- Corian Countertops (Head & Galley)
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid Flooring
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Fiberglass Hard Top (w/ Integrated Docking/Spreader Lights & PFD Storage)
- Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Powder Coated Walk-Thru Windshield w/ Tempered Glass
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (16)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam-Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Thru Hull Windlass System (w/ Stainless Steel Anchor, 200' of Line and 15' of Chain)
- Transom Mounted Tool & Raw Water Washdown Hose Holder
- Trim Tabs (Heavy-Duty, High-Performance w/ Indicators & Auto-Retract Feature)
- Walk-Thru Transom Door w/ Wave Guard Step
- Windshield Wiper (Captain’s Side w/ Freshwater Spray Tank)
Ski Tow Bar, Removable Bow Table, Additional Aft Table Bracket, Fusion Transom Remote Control & Underwater LED Lights (3)
Sink, Storage Drawers, Wine Rack Cooler, Counter Top Storage & Two Tray Utility/Tackle Storage
Bow Filler Cushion & Port Side Aft Fold Out Seat (42" - N/A w/ Port Side Dive Door Option)
Electronics & Sound System
Garmin B60 Airmar Thru Hull Transducer w/o CHIRP, Garmin Radar Cable & Power Cable, Built-In 3 Bank Battery Charger w/ LED Readout, Garmin 215 VHF Radio & Antenna & Garmin GPSMap Twin - (1) 8610xsv w/o Transducer, (1) 8610
12 Volt Refrigerator (For Galley Pack), Overboard Discharge Upgrade & Cockpit & Bow Covers
White Hull - White
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.