Are you planning to sell your yacht but cannot find a reputable brokerage company? It is understandable if you want to sell your vessel at its actual marketable value. After all, you have invested a lot in it.
So, if you are looking for a broker who will do effective marketing, set a reasonable price for your yacht, and battle the market conditions and competition, you are at the right place.
This blog will discuss why Massey Yacht Sales is the best yacht broker for you. Let us jump right in!
Why Choose Massey Yachts As Your Yacht Broker?
Massey yachts has been in the yacht sales business for 40 years. Given below are the reasons for Massey Yachts being the best yacht broker:
- We have a lot of experience, expertise, and customers
- 25 experienced brokers will be working to sell your yacht
- Our brokerage offices are open throughout the week
- A yacht listing with specifications, equipment, and photographs will be prepared
- A Comparative Market Analysis will be prepared based on the research on similar yachts’ actual prices. This will ensure the establishment of a fair market value
- Brokerage slips are available at yacht model centers at reduced rates
- Potential buyers extracted from our database of over 20,000 customers will be contacted directly
- Our memberships in Multiple Listings Services will allow over 4000 brokers to have access to your central listing.
- Your yacht’s information will be posted on yachtWorld.com, Boats.com, Boattraderonline.com, MarineSource.com, BoatQuest.com, and masseyyacht.com
- We will coordinate your yacht sale, closing, financing, title, and documentation needs
- Since Massey Yacht Sales has sold more used sailboat listings in Florida than any other brokerage company, your yacht will be in safe hands